Well who'd have thought it!

I managed to run for 20 minutes non stop today! All day I kept remembering and saying in my head "20 minutes!"

I can't lie that I am feeling it in my thighs tonight but it's a good feeling knowing what I did it without stopping - what a fantastic feeling. To think I was anxious in earlier weeks, I'd never imagined I'd get this far - it's true what everyone says, believe in the program! 😁😁😁👏👏👏

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done, you're really on your way. Keep up the good work.

Happy running!

1 like

There you go, you wrote the perfect post for all those who are having doubts.

Well done.

Keep running, keep smiling.

2 likes

Thank you - well I hope it inspires someone because I started this barely able to run from one lamppost to the next - I didn't believe in myself but I'm coming round to the idea that I

may just do this!

1 like

Well done you. It feels great doesn’t it. 😁

1 like

Who'd have thought it indeed - you say exactly how we all have felt/are feeling during this process. It's such a heck of an achievement, you're a running star!

1 like

Well done. It’s a great feeling isn’t it? And it gets even better. Enjoy the rest of the programme 😀

1 like

My turn tomorrow !! Can’t believe it I’m nervous ? Well done 💪

2 likes

I was apprehensive but it wasn't until I switched the app on that I thought I was in for 2 x 10 minute runs, not a full 20 minutes in one hit!! But go for it, you'll be amazed at yourself - just push through it and try to distract your mind from what you are doing!!

1 like

Well done Kmh 😊Feels great doesn't it...

You are doing brilliantly 😊...

1 like

You may also like...