Couch to 5K
71,696 members103,723 posts

Week 4 run 2!!

Pardon the beetroot face but after dreading today I was happy to complete it! Dunno if I’d say I “enjoyed” it but I certainly have a sense of achievement after feeling this run a bit easier than the first one!! One run left before week 5! Yay!!

14 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done for completing your run. This was one of the best weeks for me, I loved it. And you still have a smile on your face, which must count for something :) You're doing fantastically, and you're going to love week 5 when you get there. Really - trust me!! Just remember it's not actually a race, just a gentle run at whatever pace you can sustain.

2 likes

Yeah I have slowed down this week and seem to found a pace I can sustain for the 5 minute runs. At the end of the last 5 minute run I probably could have carried on so I’ll take that as a good sign!

1 like

I loved Week 4 last week, and now I am loving Week 5! Hope it will last 🙄

1 like

I’m sure it will! Who knew our legs could be so easily trained?!

1 like

Beetroot faces are readily acceptable on here in fact they are the norm, well done on your run and it is an achievement and pretty sure the enjoyment will come

2 likes

More a glow... well done you!

1 like

Thank you @oldfloss! That’s one way of putting it!!

Ps how do u tag people on here? I obviously just failed at that 😂😂

Did w4r1 today and didn’t know how I would get through it. For the last 90 secs of the final run I found myself yelling at me ‘you will not quit!’ I made it and felt fab. Rest day tomorrow

And where you are on Fri 😭

1 like

You can do it! I felt like my legs had much more in them at the end of today as supposed to the last run. I was dreading today as I was sure it was going to me more of the same... but I felt definite improvement and you will too 😊

1 like

Here’s hoping!

1 like

Get back to me and let me know I was right! 😜

1 like

I will 😄

1 like

Well done Denny , that is such a great pic !

Keep going, youre doing great and don't worry about the beetroot glow, I used to go practically aubergine ( still do in fact ! :-) ) xxx

1 like

You may also like...