5 minutes seemed like forever!

Week 4 Run 1 ..... DONE!!!

Woke up at 4:45... and decided I could probably sleep 15 more mins and be ok! And I was, my hair just looks crazy at work today! Oh well!! Still trying to figure out timing of getting up and running in the mornings!

The run wasn't horrible, but i could definitely tell the running time was significantly increased!! That 5 minute run seemed to stretch on forever! 16 minutes of running!!!! Woo hoo!!! And i ran down a hill and caught speed... then took a little while trying to slow myself back down!! But hey! It's done! Moving on to Run number 2 on Thursday!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

12 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done, thatโ€™s brilliant! I like the sound of getting carried away down a hill!

• Well done, I totally know what you mean about the 5 minute runs. It does come as a shock, but it's surprising how you manage to get through them both.

Well done ... ๐Ÿ‘

• Great stuff. Just read this as Iโ€™m setting off to do W4R1. Wish me luck!

• I just commented on your post!! I saw this comment AFTER you finished your run! Wonderful job completing! :)

• Well done on W4R1. It sounds like you had fun running down the hill. I much prefer running down hill than running up, that's for sure.

Getting up and out before work must be quite a logistical challenge but I'm sure you'll soon slot into a routine. ๐Ÿค“

• Yes, it is definitely a challenge, but I think I'm figuring it out slowly!! I was also out of town this weekend, so was unable to prep my fruits and veggies for today/the week and had to throw that in this morning as well! Hopefully I will finish that up tonight and be back on track/schedule!

• Very well done you!!! Great stuff..getting out there..despite the , stay in bed, gremlins :)

• Those gremlins are STRONG!!!! Haha!! :)

• Well done you!!

• Thanks!

• I have this run to do on Friday - it seems like a lot more running, I feel more nervous of this one than I have before. Well done for cracking it!

• Oh you can do it!!! :) Just remember to go very slowly!!! :)

You may also like...