The end of the beginning ๐ŸŽ‰

The end of the beginning ๐ŸŽ‰

It's been an interesting journey to the podium... I've finally made it! There have been times along the way where I've wondered about giving up but this forum has been a great motivator!

Not the nicest weather today (I really hate drizzle) but the 25-30 min section felt so much better than Friday.

I still wouldn't call myself a runner but I can run for 30 minutes so that's a good start!

Thanks to everyone for your encouragement and good luck to everyone on their couch to 5k (I hope I'll be able to run 5k in the next few months)

Skip

Featured Content

Whatโ€™s your health story?

Simone lost over 28kg using advice from HealthUnlocked

Watch Simoneโ€™s story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

13 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆwell

Done. Hope I'll manage it in 8 weeks!

• Just keep to the programme. It really works ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Week 4 was my hardest week but once I hit week 6 there was no way I wasn't going to graduate. Good luck!

• You will.. we are right here with you!

• I love this group!

• Congratulations! Good luck with the next stage of your running story :)

• All you have to do... run for 30 minutes... and by the way, you are a RUNNER!!! Massive congratulations...well done you!!!

Go get that badge please!

PS

After the glory, this journey goes on too!

• Well done.

You didn't give up and you mustn't give up now. They say it takes 12 weeks of changed behaviour patterns to create a habit, so make sure you keep up the routine and soon you won't be able to imagine life without running.

Congratulations, fellow runner.

Keep running, keep smiling.

• How can you say you are not a runner??

Congratulations, what an achievement, well done on graduating :0)

• Fabulous ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Well done ๐Ÿ‘, you are a runner๐Ÿ˜

• Well done!! I feel much the same...although while I was out yesterday passed an older lady with a push along trolley and she said โ€œooh I wish I could do that!โ€ So must have looked slightly convincing I suppose!! ๐Ÿคฃ

• It's always nice to overtake someone (even if they're going really slow)

• Haha yes but if they have a zimmer I really should be a tad faster than them ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

You may also like...