The End of the Beginning!

I’ve graduated!!! Finished W9R3 this morning after a soggy but very enjoyable run.

I ran the full 5K for each run 9 with times of 31:31, 33:03 & 32:28 which I am very pleased with as I was aiming for under 35minutes. :-)

It’s been a great nine weeks and thank you to the NHS, Laura and all the good will and support from the people on this site. :-D

What’s next? Well I think I will continue with the 5K for a week or so and then try a few park runs. Then I plan to increase the distance gradually up to 10K within 3 months hopefully.

Take care every one - I will keep in touch.

Good Luck & Happy Running! :-D

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Wow! Brilliant! Great times too. You have it all planned out. Go you :D

• Holey Moley those are good times well done and congratulations. Please don't stay away though keep us posted on your progress to 10K and Parkruns too. :)

• Very funny oldgirl

• Fantastic ! Congratulations Moley! Fantastic times too. You'll be whizzing around that Parkrun! :-)

• Brillant and great times! The 'new' Laura podcasts are due out this month. Park runs look like fun - whatever you do have a ball!

• Well done you did great congratulations on graduating the programme.

• That's fantastic news! Well done and keep in touch; it's always good to know how graduates are getting on, and sometimes graduates need more support and encouragement because the challenge to keep running can be quite tough.

• Well done for graduating, what brilliant times.

• Cheers Guys and thanks for all the encouragement & support - looking forward to the next 9 weeks !!

all the best

David.. :-D

• Well done Moley - onwards and upwards as they say !

• Absolutely - many thanks :-)

You may also like...