Couch to 5K

The End of the Beginning!

I’ve graduated!!! Finished W9R3 this morning after a soggy but very enjoyable run.

I ran the full 5K for each run 9 with times of 31:31, 33:03 & 32:28 which I am very pleased with as I was aiming for under 35minutes. :-)

It’s been a great nine weeks and thank you to the NHS, Laura and all the good will and support from the people on this site. :-D

What’s next? Well I think I will continue with the 5K for a week or so and then try a few park runs. Then I plan to increase the distance gradually up to 10K within 3 months hopefully.

Take care every one - I will keep in touch.

Good Luck & Happy Running! :-D

11 Replies
oldestnewest

Wow! Brilliant! Great times too. You have it all planned out. Go you :D

Holey Moley those are good times well done and congratulations. Please don't stay away though keep us posted on your progress to 10K and Parkruns too. :)

Very funny oldgirl

Fantastic ! Congratulations Moley! Fantastic times too. You'll be whizzing around that Parkrun! :-)

Brillant and great times! The 'new' Laura podcasts are due out this month. Park runs look like fun - whatever you do have a ball!

Well done you did great congratulations on graduating the programme.

That's fantastic news! Well done and keep in touch; it's always good to know how graduates are getting on, and sometimes graduates need more support and encouragement because the challenge to keep running can be quite tough.

Well done for graduating, what brilliant times.

Cheers Guys and thanks for all the encouragement & support - looking forward to the next 9 weeks !!

all the best

David.. :-D

Well done Moley - onwards and upwards as they say !

Absolutely - many thanks :-)

You may also like...