Week 9, Run 3 DONE

Week 9, Run 3 DONE

I think I beat my pb on my second 5k Parkrun too.

Absolutely knackered. Up all night with my 19 year old dog who I think has had mini strokes. Kept bashing into walls etc. So very emotional.

Left him in the capable hands of SaraM69 who is doing the dreaded run 3 of week 5 tomorrow.

Well done Mummycav for doing your 3rd Parkrun and graduating with me today.XXX

We kicked its ass.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

17 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well blow my bagpipe................. she's done it!!!!

Congratulations, you pushed through when it was tough and built that self belief.

There's no stopping you now!

Keep running, keep smiling.

• :) :) :)

• Whoop whoopπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜„

Congratulations Sillyyak....and on no sleep too!😐

Well done on completing the program and Graduating, on your Parkrun and your pb😊..phew.. what a morning you are having.

Time to kick off your runners and celebrate...happy dance to the podium (if you have any energy left πŸ˜†)xxπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘βœ‹πŸ’ͺ

• Seems like the badge fairies are going to be busy this weekend! Congratulations

• Well done - graduate! :)

• Congratulations on graduation! Wishing you many happy miles to come!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ†

• Omg. That was quick. Quicker than me. Lol

• Brilliantly done from start to finish, enjoy the view from the podium with MrsT82 Polly2810 Mummycav109

You truly kicked butt

• Well done x

• CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you!

I'm sorry about your dog :-(

• Congratulations! Very well done :)

• Congratulations... very very very well done!

• Sorry I hit the button too soon. You did so well.... after such an emotional time too...

• That's amazing! Well done to you. I hope the dog is okay and not in too much discomfort x

• Murphy is fine and had been for a walkies when I arrived home knackered. 😊

• Hey fellow graduate! I missed this yesterday as Was jumping out of planes!! Well done you!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Where do we get our badge!?!?!?

• Sorry to hear dog not good...they get us right in the ❣ don’t they x

You may also like...