Couch to 5K

Take that, Week 4 run 1 😁

Take that, Week 4 run 1 😁

Well the beautiful weather and early start helped, but it seems I can now manage 5 minutes without too much pain. It was getting a little hard towards the end of the final run, but Jo started twittering at me which helped, and before I knew it I was done. I could never have believed I could get even this far, so be encouraged, if I can do it, you can too!

Bring it on, run 2 :-)

12 Replies
oldest • newest

Good on you...

Well done - keep it up. It's good😬

1 like

Incline as well! Well done!😊

1 like

Oh you are in the amazing weeks 4 and 5 period now. You're gonna LOVE it.

2 likes

I already am! I can actually see that I'm getting better, fitter, and that is so encouraging!

Beautiful! Well done you and keep it slow and steady!

1 like

Oh yes, slow and steady really works, you know? If I feel it's getting too much, I just back off the pace slightly and think about something else, and so far it's been fine :-)

1 like

Keep it like that.. I get ribbed, but slow and steady are my middle names:)

1 like

Yeah I'd gathered lol :P thanks to you as well, your encouragement to everyone here really helps!

1 like

Brilliant, Neil. And that looks like a very pretty run route. I really loved week 4. Sniffle. Feeling nostalgia about it even though I only finished it yesterday. 😂 The 2nd 5 min run - yup, I had to dig deep to finish that myself, but the point is we did it! Feel proud. 😘

2 likes

We did, didn't we? Well done you!! And thanks sooo much for all your encouragement!

2 likes

Slow, steady and enjoy as you head towards those lovely longer runs:)

1 like

You may also like...