W5 R3

I tried this 3 days ago and could only do 15 minutes having completed all the other weeks without any problems. So I wouldn't let this defeat me. Today I did it!!!! Read a comment from someone who said sometimes it is mind over matter, and for me that's exactly what it was. I knew I could stop if I wanted to but I decided to keep going.

First time I have ever posted on here but love all the motivation from everyone, so decided to write something. Enjoy your Sunday everyone x

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done you this run is a biggy and I believe a massive boost to confidence and yes you have to believe or the gremlins get you.

• whoop well done! Enjoy the rest of your day too, hope you're having a well-deserved rest.

• Well done you... slow and steady and squish those Gremlins!!!

• Well done...keep posting it's a fab forum...the best!!!

• Well done...keep posting it's a fab forum...the best!!!

• I thought a few times that I could just give up but you've come too far to do that. Keep going. Now you've run for 20 mins that finish line is in sight

• Well done you πŸ‘πŸ½ that's my next run, I'm planning on doing it straight after work tomorrow although it's my first day back after 6 weeks off so not sure how much energy I will have 😩 but I'll give it a good go 😊

You may also like...