Couch to 5K
54,856 members87,358 posts

Made it to graduation 🏆

Made it to graduation 🏆

It's taken 13 weeks due to plantar fasciitis from week 7 onwards but this morning I finally finished. I kept going to get to 4k coz I am pretty slow still but happy, happy, happy 😊. Thanks to everyone on here who keeps us going with their great advice and support.

Next steps? I've signed up for a neon fun run in Oct but before that I'm off to Cyprus in 2 weeks and the trainers will definitely be coming with me. Not sure what I'll manage in the heat but can't imagine going 2 weeks without a run now. There's always the treadmill if it's just too stifling outside. I can't believe this is actually me saying these things - over 3 stone lighter since the start of the year, no more vaping, eating healthily and a million times happier. As Mr Smooth says.... I am a runner now! X

19 Replies
oldestnewest

Good work, a fantastic achievement!! That happy glow says everything, welcome to the Graduate class of August 2017!!

1 like

Amazing , you should be super proud of yourself . It's a fantastic achievement made all the sweeter when I stick at it even throu injuries . Enjoy your holidays and celebrate.

1 like

CONGRATULATIONS GRADUATE!!! :)

1 like

Well done to one happy bunny!!

1 like

Way to goooo! Congrats on graduating you must be so proud ☺ seems a million miles away for me lol.

1 like

Very well done on the C25K graduation and all the other amazing things you've achieved this year!

1 like

Excellent, well done 🏅

1 like

Well done you! Be proud of yourself 😀

1 like

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Well done Claire ✋👏👏👏👏👏

Welcome to the Graduates lounge😊x

1 like

What a fantastic photo - well done!

1 like

Glorious smile and colour pink. Well done fellow Smoothie. And I think it's almost obligatory to take the trainers with you on hols, just so we all get to see even more gorgeous scenery. 🥂🏅🎓

1 like

Excellent! Well done!💪 Cyprus great! Get out very early morning for run...

1 like

Fantastic post. Congratulations on losing the 3 stones, becoming healthier and completing the C25k plan. You have certainly achieved a lot this year and deserve to feel very proud of yourself. 👍 Enjoy your Hols.

1 like

Fantastic! 👏🏃‍♀️👊🎉

1 like

Yeah! Congrats! 🏅

1 like

Thank you all for your lovely comments. Xx

Well done and losing 3 stone! In the process that's amazing!

Wow - your lovely photo says it all - You're amazing!!

Yay! Well done, great happy photo 😁👊

You may also like...