Week 9 Run 3 - Finished!!!!!

Good god, who would have thought nine weeks ago I would be completing this challenge - certainly not me but here I am shouting it from the rooftops! Last run completed this morning and didn't struggle either - the "having a drink" bit and re-doing your ponytail and sweaty eyebrows were the worst of it today and I got to the end with a smile on my face and told Laura I never wanted to hear her again! Not sure what the next challenge will be, probably to improve my speed and technique starting next week but Laura and I are done with our love hate relationship and odd paced music. Hoorah! Am I allowed a badge now please? Little bit proud of myself today. :)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

18 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Many congratulations - shout it loud, you're a runner - and proud. And deservedly so.

I didn't do the ponytail and eyebrow thing - does that make me a fake graduate?

• No, you also qualify if you have sneezed while running and nearly fallen over, got distracted and tripped over or tried to blow your nose while running heehee! ;)

• I once didn't stop when a fly flew into my eye!! Wiped it out and carried on!

• Well done! X

• Very well done you... :)

Go get the badge, bask in the glory and then think about moving forward and maybe outside:) x

• Thank you!

• Ah well done you. Congratulations. :0)

• Congratulations! You should be very proud of yourself 😊

• Thank you! Still can't quite believe I've done it! :)

• Congratulations!! This will be me soon! Can't wait

• Believe me it feels so good! My other half is so sick of me going up to him today and just shouting "I did it!!!!!" haha! :)

• Hahaha!

• Fabulous - and so you should feel proud. Well deserved πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜Š

• Well done Graduate! :)

• Yay!!! Well done πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ŒπŸ»

• Thank you! :)

• Congratulations Determined44πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Laura has some great running tips on c25k+πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

Happy running Graduateβœ‹πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Noooooooooo!!! heehee!

You may also like...