I never thought in a million years I'd be writing that I'd completed C25K! Not only completed, but with 3 consecutive 5K's in Week 9!
I am elated! I want to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone that has liked my posts and photos, commented on them and also sent messages of encouragement, cracked a few jokes and laughed along with some of my running antics 😂
I have seriously loved every minute of the C25K programme. None of it was easy, mentally or physically, but with the help of everyone on this forum, you all played a major part in getting me there! ❤️
The highlights of this part of my running journey have got to be...
1. Being blessed with wonderful scenery right on my doorstep ❤️
2. Driving home naked with only a short coat on after a very rainy run 😲
3. Meeting Dracula 🧛♀️
4. Fluffy Cows 🐂 Sheep 🐑 and Alcacas 🦙
5. The endless HILLS 😭
6. The confidence I have in myself as A RUNNER! 🏃🏼♀️
7. And finally... Muscles in my calves, thighs and arse to die for! 😍
Onwards to the next challenge! 🏆