Couch to 5K
62,390 members95,201 posts

W5R3

Wow, completed the 20 mins plus extra as I'd paused it accidentally at 13.52 mins!!! So soooo happy with that, I now know that I can and will complete this, was unsure as to do this today as I had a car crash yesterday, luckily nobody was hurt just badly shaken, both cars most probably written off 😥so it just shows me that I can do this when I'm at my worst, what a great sense of achievement 😀

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Ooh sorry to hear you were in a car accident yesterday ...and good for you for not excusing yourself from running today.. sounds like you're hooked😆

Well done on a great 20 min run.. be proud of yourself..you rock😊..

Glad no-one was hurt, but it does shake you up..x

1 like

Thank you for your kind words, I think I must be hooked, it did me good to go out running, its a great stress reliever😊xx

1 like

I'm so glad you're okay - how scary for you. And well done! That's brilliant (I've done that pausing thing too - running along going 'oh my god, Jo Whiley, time must be up by now!) x

1 like

Thank you, can't believe I paused it!! Xx

1 like

Glad nobody was hurt - amazing run after that!

1 like

Thankyou 😊 xx

Well done!! Sorry to hear about your crash though.

1 like

Thank you xx

Gosh running after an accident that's very committed. You are so right if you do it after something like that, then anything is possible. Well done and good luck next time out

1 like

Thank you, you too 🏃🏃🏃

1 like

You may also like...