Yay. I have graduated!!

This morning I completed the last run with Michael Johnson. It has taken me 18 weeks from start to finish but I've done itπŸ˜€ Now to work on going my pace but so glad I've done this after a shake start where I repeated week one 5 times as I was so unfit. Thanks everyone for the encouragementπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

24 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations, you should be really proud.

• Brilliant, well done you, you're a runner! Keep it up. Good luck and happy running!

• Congratulations on your amazing achievement. Well done.

• You're a star well done

• Well done..Graduate!

• Great news, congratulations graduate πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸŽˆπŸΎπŸŽ“πŸ…

• Well done you!

• Congratulations Pauline😊 whoop whoopπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

You showed a lot of determination and discipline at the start of your journey...but now you can run for 30 mins non-stop..how fantastic is that😊

Very well done, step up to the podium for your badge (go to pinned posts at the bottom of the page Graduation badges June 2017) 😊x

• Congratulations and well done

• So inspiring. Well done and a massive congratulations πŸŽ‰

• Pauline that is the most amazing achievement- you are such a good example of what can be achieved with this system if you apply faith and determination. Brilliant πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Pauline that is the most amazing achievement- you are such a good example of what can be achieved with this system if you apply faith and determination. Brilliant πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Congratulations it just shows hard work really does pay off ..πŸŽ‰

• Very well done Pauline. A proud moment indeed πŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Congratulations. Wear your graduation badge with pride :D x

• Well done keep up the good work πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

• Well done, you. I love hearing about the power of repitition and application! Happy running.

• Congratulations xx

• Well done Pauline17 you exemplify what this program is about. Arise Madam Graduate!

• Talk about perseverance! Amazing effort! Well done you! πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈβ˜ΊοΈ Xxx

• Well done! Reading this gives me real motivation knowing there is ppl out there that where just as unfit as me! Started w2r1 yesterday and stuggled the last couple reps of 90secs but u give me hope to carry on.

• I was so unfit I shocked myself. Felt like I was dying in week 1 and wondered if I was able to ever run. Don't give up, you'll get there too!! πŸ˜€

• Fantastic you stuck with it and now you are a runner and a whole lot fitter hope you are feeling proud. :)

• Thanks everyone for your lovely messages of congratulations. I'm determined to keep going and gradually get a bit quicker. I've truly amazed myself πŸ˜€

You may also like...