Couch to 5K
55,127 members87,641 posts

Graduated - YAY I DID IT!!!!!

Do you know that was the hardest run I have done.

A late night, too much food and not enough sleep are not great ways to prepare and boy - the first five minutes were absolutely awful - I had to slow the pace right down but I was determined to do it rather than put it off for another day.

I can honestly say that was the biggest mental challenge of my life (and physical when you come to think of it), but if this unfit lardarse can do it - anyone can - YAY YAY YAY WOO HOO!!! Can you tell I am chuffed?!!!!!

11 Replies
oldestnewest

Bravo, bravo! I can tell you're pleased - well done, you deserve a great celebration after all that hard work. And to think you've done it in time for the Olympics! Have a fantastic day!

thank you!! I think I will!

Congratulations! Well done! Enjoy your success!

I'm so chuffed thanks!x

Well done you! You must be feeling great & you have every right to be. :)

thank you! I guess you all know this feeling as the first three to comment are bonefide graduates!!

:-( I need to tell you off first.. don't call yourself that, no matter how big you are! You are an athlete, a runner, a champ! Now with that said..

WOO HOO!!!! Well done you!! Fantastic result, I am really happy for you!!! Especially if you weren't 'feeling it' after a late night! See, you are brilliant!! I'll be catching up hopefully on Sunday! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Thanks so much - good luck for Sunday, hope it is a bit easier for you!!xx

Yay! Brilliant! Well done you! Can't wait till it's my turn!

You are nearly there too aren't you? good luck and thank you!xx

Well done, I know just how you feel :) bet your still smiling now, completed mine this morning then felt I had to blog forever. It's such an amazing programme (by the way I'm still smiling too).:)

You may also like...