Graduated!!!: Should have graduated a week ago... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
82,834 members β€’ 114,324 posts

Graduated!!!

Should have graduated a week ago but was ill :-(

Actually did run 3 during the week but then I did my first parkrun this morning so now I really feel like I've done it - hurrah, whoop, whoop!! Can't wait to keep running now, need to start stepping it up as I've entered a 10k in September.

11 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Well done! Graduating at a Parkrun must be a great feeling. Good luck for the 10k - I have entered one in July too..

Congratulations and a big well done. You must feel great ;)

Congratulations on your graduation. Enjoy your success, you've earned it. Good luck with your post-graduate running and best wishes.

Well done! Congratulations but I see no shiny new badge. Have you applied for it? See the column of blue text on the right >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> and click on the link for Graduation Badges

Avoid the temptation to start training too much, or stepping up distance/speed too early or you'll get hurt! I should know. Ouch!!!!

Well done on your graduation, that's fantastic! Its great to have another goal to work towards too.Enjoy your running x

fabulous...a huge well done to you...good luck on the 10k...

Congratulations and good luck with the 10k! All the graduates are very inspirational! :-)

Congratulations Gingerbreadman! It's a great feeling isn't it? Good luck working up to 10k.

Well done, there is no feeling like it and the folk on this forum know as we have all been thro' the same. Enjoy !!!

Well done cant wait to join you, Wk6R2 in the am, getting there !

Wow! A 10k, how exciting!!

You may also like...