Couch to 5K
54,933 members87,451 posts

W5R1- Danced!

Good morning. Well it's slow progress. I have repeated weeks 2,3 and 4 but each time feel more than ready to move on to the next stage. I woke at 5 this morning so was out in the early morning sunshine. Bliss. I wasn't feeling good about week 5 but managed the three 5 minute runs and felt fine. I am so happy. Walking home along the lane, Soul Man by Sam and Dave come on my spotify play list and I just had to have a dance, couldn't resist. This regime is not also good for your health but also your state of mind.

Bye for now

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Snap - well not the dancing at the end of my run (don't think I had the energy for that!!) but the great feeling after completing the 5 mins x 3 runs. I did mine this morning too. Planning to tackle run 2 on Monday. Not sure about 8 mins but have faith in this programme - good luck to you for whenever you tackle run 2 👍

1 like

I have just done W5r2 and am beginning to have faith too - this system just seems to work - clever

2 likes

Thank you. I did w5r2 yesterday and it wasn't too bad, no dancing though. Hope yours goes well

I couldn't agree more! Running to fave tunes is a blast! You should really be listening to your podcaster though 😃

I dance too. I have to. 😃 Footloose and Land of a thousand dances do it for me 😃👍

I am a complete luddite when it comes to technology. It took me ages to work out spotify, so that I can still hear the c25k podcast

You may also like...