COMPLETED!

I forgot to login last Friday and let everyone know I successfully completed the program! I'm going to keep at it because it feels so good but I'm so excited that I was able to do it without repeating any days and I accidentally skipped from week 2 day 1 to week 3 day 2 so I just went with it. Week 1 was by far the hardest. When I seen the first 20 minute run, I thought there was no way I could get through a whole 20 minutes but I did it! It feels great! Thanks for all the encouragement and tips!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • CONGRATULATIONS GRADUATE!! :)

• Guess your were too busy celebrating to log in, and who can blame you.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯‡πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯‡πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯‡πŸŒŸπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰

• Massive Respect to you

Well Done!

• Yay! Congratulations. πŸ…πŸ₯‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ°πŸ’ͺ

I do so hope you will keep running as it's such an amazing, fun thing to do. You could do the C25k+ podcasts next Stepping Stones, great set of three podcasts which are great for getting you to the next level to gear up for going further

Happy days πŸ˜ƒ

• Excellent! Welcome to the graduate club! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ

You may also like...