Couch to 5K
54,692 members87,185 posts

W4R2 a practice run

Well it didn't go well today. Managed to roll my foot and twist my knee a bit. Shin pains like I've never had before. I didn't manage to complete today's run so all being well I'm gonna try it again on Saturday and do run 3 next week I think.

I'm sat here with frozen chicken on my leg for instead of peas fingers crossed for a speedy recovery

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Oh goodness, that's no good! I hope the chicken helps. Rest well and the next run will be great.

1 like

Frozen chicken eh? Hopefully you'll soon be back up and flying through the rest of week 4 🐔

1 like

Nothing else in the freezer 🐔🐔

Oh no! How frustrating. I was thinking about you when I was struggling through the last five minutes of the same run this evening (currently still sitting here with ice on my knee - only preventative hopefully, chicken still in the fridge but I know there will be shouts of 'where's dinner any time soon).

Good luck. Rest well and hope the next run is much more fun.

1 like

It's all feeling better now. So I'm hoping an easy day tomorrow and then try again Saturday evening. I don't seem to have much luck with early runs.

No luck maybe, but lots of determination by the sound of it. Much more reliable than luck any time of the day 😀

2 likes

You may also like...