How could I NOT run...๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธjust a little bit!๐Ÿ™‚

How could I NOT run...๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธjust a little bit!๐Ÿ™‚

Haven't run since a small op last week - the plan is to go on a Thursday when the dressing is off and all is dry. However, yesterday's walk with my two sons was just too much of a temptation and despite not being dressed to run (who cares?) I could not stop myself heading off across the beautiful downs above! We also managed a short run through the local woodland๐Ÿ™‚. Just goes to show "You can take the girl away from running but you can't take running away from the girl!" Roll on Thursday,for a proper one! Happy running everyone๐Ÿ™‚

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

12 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Nice Sandra!๐Ÿ˜Š

In your title & post, I see rectangles with crosses are these smileys from an Apple pc or iPhone? Just trying to workout why I keep getting these, find them strange!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜Š

• The first one is someone running and there is a smiley at the end! Sent from an iPad.

• Perhaps you are being contacted by aliens?

• No, just you floss! Need I say anymore?๐Ÿ˜

• xxx

• I have the same problem when I am using my kindle! Compatibility issue I suppose.

• Yes Sue, seems our kindles & hudls are inferior to ipads,๐Ÿ˜ never mind no big deal..๐Ÿ˜Š

• Beautiful.. glad you felt okay and how lovely to run with your sons :)

• Looks lovely Sandra. I bet you can't wait until tomorrow!

• We'll let you off that one Sandra! enjoy your run tomorrow :)

• Looks beautiful, I quite understand your need to run! Hope you enjoy your real run today :)

• Aw that just looks made for running , Sandra .

Dont blame you for giving it a whirl :-) xxx

You may also like...