First post-grad run and a little bit of an improvement!

Firstly - I've got my green badge. Thank you. :)

Well just done my first post-grad run and managed a slight improvent. Covered 4.51k in the 30mins of running time. That's up from 4.42 on Saturday. Every little helps as a famous UK supermarket says!

Next run will be Saturday. Busy, busy, busy over the next few weeks so reducing to 2 runs a week and a couple of kettlebell sessions. That should keep the weight down and steady over the season of no-willpower! :)

8 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done - good times and an improvement - good feeling isn't it?

• Excellent well done to you. Jealous of your green badge haven't got mine yet!

• O sorry just seen that I have - how exciting!!! :-)

• Suits you, Rolphie!

• Well done on improving your time. Won't be long before you're doing 5k in 30 minutes.

• Green looks nice on you Sue!!! :-) Congrats on gaining some speed and setting a goal to get through the season! Gayle

• That new badge looks fantastic, Sue!! :-) It suits you well!!

Keep Running!! :-)

Steve

• Thanks everyone and Rolphie, I feel green is the new black for the festive season, don't you?! LOL :)

Pleased to have made a small improvement on my time and this is great as it gives me something to aim for. I do like a challenge. Once I've cracked it think I'm going to have a go with the 5k+ podcasts - just hope the music is slightly better!

You may also like...