W8R3 done :)

Well I felt much better last night so went for a run with the intention of maybe just running 20 mins - slow and steady and I did the whole 28 mins! Very happy and have to say slowing myself down quite a bit really worked, it was a nice easy run and although I wasn't as tired at the end I have realised that I may have been pushing myself just a little too hard, so slow and steady for me now, for the final 3 runs at least.

Thank you all for the continued support and encouragement, it really does help having all my forum running buddies to cheer me on x x

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done giddyaunts...straight back into it..glad you are feeling better 😊

Just graduation week now..and you know how to do it..xxx

• Thank you Jan-now-runs yes for sure I do, slow and steady is the way to go, I think sometimes I just forget I'm not 25 anymore! :) x

• Oh my.. so close.. well done you!

Glad you are feeling better too and slowing it down a tad :)

Here we go... Graduation beckons :)

• Thank you Oldfloss :) I really do appreciate all the support on here so much x

• Back in the saddle 😉 Great stuff! That slowing down malarkey really does what it says on the tin. So glad you're feeling so much better 😊

• Thank you McFitty the slowing down malarky really did help and you know what they say? 'You can't keep an old dog down' :)

You may also like...