Roll up roll up get your February graduation badges here!!

Roll up roll up get your February graduation badges here!!

Hello everybody and welcome to February!!

Please leave your username here for me so we can organise your well deserved graduation badge. Please feel free to download and save the Graduation badge that has been kindly designed by RunaroundSue

We will try not to leave you waiting too long as we know how great they feel when they arrive.

We would like to clarify the position of earning your graduation badge. To get your badge you will have completed the full training podcasts and be able to run for 30 min.

It does NOT matter if you cannot run 5km, you are a graduate after running 30 min for three times.

So it is fair to everybody, please do not ask for your badge until you have completed week 9 run 3.

Poppypug, RFC and Ju-ju x

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

41 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Please can I have my graduation badge I ran my 3rd 5k tonight. Feeling fantastic 😊

Thank you

Debs4GNR

• Well done βœ”

• Oops, posted in the wrong place first time round, but wahoo! I completed wk 9 today :-)

• Many months after beginning the C25K I would finally like to claim my shiny new graduation badge today 9th February 2017

Thanks!!!!

• congratulations there you go :)

• Hi, please can I claim my Graduate badge!! I never thought I would say those words!! Finished Week 9 Run 3 today, best run yet and finally made the magic 5K. Feeling on top of the world!!!

• All done and congratulations :)

• Hi folks, Tractorman would like to ask for his Graduation badge please! Third run completed on Friday 10th Feb 2017. Many thanks, it's a great programme!

• All done... and congratulations!! :)

• I'd love my badge please completed recently and so pleased 😸

Thanks Janey38

• Congratulations and there you go πŸ†πŸ…

• I'd like to claim my badge please :) 11th Feb, 13 Feb and 3:43 pm 15th February. Yay!

• Fantastic well done βœ”πŸ…πŸ†

• Could I get my graduation badge please? So excited as I never thought I'd make it this far!

• Well done βœ”πŸ†πŸ…

• Graduation badge for me too please, completed week 9 run 3 this morning, woohoo!

Never thought i would get this far after W1R1, that first one had to have been the hardest run of them all for me.

• Fantastic, huge well done πŸ†βœ”πŸ…

• I can't listen to the pod casts, I don't have the equipment to - a mobile and headphones that stay in while running. However, I have ran three 5Ks so would that mean I'm not allowed a badge because I didn't do it exactly as the podcasts stated? If so then that seems a tad bit unfair, I worked up to 5k like everyone else and have ran three 5ks in a row now. :(

• I would love a badge if allowed?

• Well done and there you go :)

• Thank you VERY MUCH! :D You've made my day!!! :D

Sazkia β™₯

• Hello, completed c25k today with a park run! Very pleased! Please could I have my badge?

Smithy84

Thanks πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘βœ…

• congratulations and here you go :)

• Thanks! X

• Please send the badge. I finished week 9 about a month ago.

Gitts

• congratulations and here you go :)

• πŸ˜€ thank you

• I would like a badge. Ran 31 minutes non stop Friday.

• Well done and here you go :)

• Gladioli here. I'd like my graduate badge please.

Thank you.

• Congratulations and a huge Well done ! :-) xxx

• I completed my 3rd run of week 9 today - can I have my graduate badge please? Feeling fantastic :D xx Dhiny

• Hello! So, I finally did it. Week 9, run three today. Could I please claim my shiny graduation badge? I was determined to finish before the end of Feb and the thought of graduation pushed me on today when I was finding it tough! Thank you 😊 Exmoorllent

• finished my third 30 minute run this morning - theshrinkingbride

• At last! I ran my 3rd Week 9 run this evening. I will have to increase by several minutes to reach 5k, but will continue by increasing 3 minutes each week - I know it's possible.

Thank you Laura & all those that post to the forum - this has really kept me going

• I couldn't find a March graduate thread but I just finished!!

• Many Congratulations and a huge Well done ! :-) xxx

March Graduation Badges are in the pinned posts on the right , but not a problem , I can do it on this thread :-) xxx

You may also like...