Couch to 5K
68,416 members โ€ข 100,840 posts

January Graduation Badges...2019

Hello everybody and welcome to January 2019 !

Please leave your username here for me, so we can organise your well deserved Graduation badge.

Please feel free to download and save the Graduation badge certificate, that has been kindly designed by RunaroundSue

We will try not to leave you waiting too long as we know how great they feel when they arrive.

We would like to clarify the position of earning your Graduation badge.

To get your badge you will have completed the full training podcasts and be able to run for 30 min.

It does NOT matter if you cannot run 5 km; you are a graduate after running 30 min for three times.

To ensure that it is fair to everybody, please do not ask for your badge until you have completed Week 9 Run 3.

Many Congratulations and a Huge Well Done ! :-)

Oldfloss, RFC, Ju-Ju and Millsie-j, xxx

123 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Hi Old floss , I have now completed 5k & also 10k but still waiting on my badge. I appreciate busy u are so whenever U can manage would be fab . Thank you . Xx

Congratulations and very well done... ! Click on the link on Bridge to 10K for your Graduate 10 Badge :)

Hi I completed w9r3 today (still with difficulty!). Can I have a graduation certificate please. Thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

1 like

Congratulations and very well done... ! You print out the certificate for yourself:)

I graduated today! Beyond excited! Username is LynzT

1 like

Congratulations and very well done... !

Hi, I completed W9 run3 on the 31st Dec .... Looking forward to my badge

1 like

Congratulations and very well done... !

Hi, I graduated on the 30/11/18 x many thanks.

1 like

You have your badge already ??? I think I remember giving it to you? It is right there by your name:)

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚good god sorry!! Long day in work!โ€™ Xxx

1 like

Awesome runner though! x

1 like

Aw thanks! Thanks really kind of you!x

1 like

Hello, thank you for organising this option. I completed my graduation run today and it has been a wonderful process. I would love to wear my graduate grey smudge with pride on this forum and may even head over to the exciting and intimidating world of 5-10k...Consolidation runs for a while though.

1 like

Congratulations and well done you!

Sorry, forgot to follow instructions: my username is AnnaKarenina

Hello, never thought I would see the day when I graduated but I completed my last C25K run last night. So excited for my badge ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Username is aritchie24. Angela

1 like

1 like

Hi, Graduated today, so thrilled. Thanks

1 like

Thanks - Iโ€™ve completed C25K

my username is CherryBubble. Thank you!

1 like

Hello. I completed my week 9 run 3 this morning - canโ€™t believe Iโ€™ve done it. Havenโ€™t run since school 40 years ago!

Madmum96

1 like

Hi Guys! I've just comoleted the C25K programme today, my id is Bassman999. Please could you give me Graduate status. Many thanks, I'm well pleased!

1 like

1 like

I have completed c25k and i am so chuffed with myself. 50, overweight, never ran nor believed possible.It is a gentle jog with feet not full of spring and bounce like a gazelle, but perhaps with more weight loss and increased fitness and strength i hope it could look a little more relaxed. Havenโ€™t posted here previously, but reading posts from others definitely helped me through. Thank you so much.

2 likes

1 like

Hi - i have literally just completed my week 9 run 3 and finished c25K! buzzing with excitement at the achievement - can't wait fro my graduate badge! user name is splasher

many thanks - found the community incredibly helpful and supportive

1 like

1 like

Hi Oldfloss I completed C25K this morning (5K in <38min, couldn't help myself!). Haven't posted before but really appreciated all the encouraging words and advice from others. Took me 20 weeks due to knee issues but still really chuffed! Thanks :)

1 like

1 like

Oldfloss, Iโ€™ve done it, am over the moon, 5k in the bag.

2 likes

Brilliant... Congratulations and well done... hop over the moon and get down here for your celebrations:)

How do I add the graduation badge, I can run for 30 mins, technology is another matter......

It is there... but does not show up on some phones.. but on your main comp it will show up. It is there and looks just great! :)

Ooooo thank you ๐Ÿ˜

1 like

I graduated yesterday! Super chuffed with myself!

1 like

Congratulations and well done!

1 like

Hi Oldfloss, I completed C25k this morning, loved every minute of it, almost! Have been recommending it to friends. Can you arrange graduation certificate/ badge please. Thanks so much

Week 9 run 3 completed this morning. Should have done it on Wednesday night but decided to hold off until today so I could do it in daylight and enjoy the scenery. Best run of the 3 this week!!

1 like

1 like

Just completed this with a ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ pace you would have been proud of. Can I have my badge please

1 like

1 like

Hello. I completed my couch to 5k today, am so proud of myself!! Do I get a badge? Thanks so much.x

1 like

Hi Oldfloss, I finished C25K yesterday but wasn't sure how to get my graduation badge. Hopefully you can help....? Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

1 like

Hello I completed couch25k New Yearโ€™s Eve so December but only found this page this week so Iโ€™ve been advised by members here to message this January thread.

Iโ€™ve done a New Yearโ€™s Day, and two Saturday park runs this year not in 30 mins but without walking ๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

Hi I graduated on 6th of January ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽ“

1 like

I finished my couch to 5k on a nice not too cold sunday morning before the sunrise, is this where I get my graduate badge now.....

1 like

Hi Oldfloss, I have just completed C25K this morning. It's taken me 27 weeks, But got there in the end! Just realised that's the reverse of my age 72๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคฃ my user name is Johnt46

Badge me up, Scotty!

What a joy to be part of this community. Probably I'm one of the farthest. Best regards to you all from the Dominican Republic.

1 like

Congratulations and well done! Long distance... Hooray!!!

1 like

Hi Oldfloss i completed Week9 Run3 today Sunday 13th Jan 2019. My user name is Mrfox001. Thank you hope you are well.

1 like

Congratulations and well done! I am good.. thank you xxx

Hi

I have completed C25k, please can I have a graduate badge.

Dogpot Graduate

1 like

RMJK done it ๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

1 like

Hi. I completed W9R3 today. My username is hexagonman. Can I have a graduate badge please. Thanks.

1 like

Cor. Thanks very much!

1 like

It is good isn't it..that little grey smudge after your name.... priceless!!!!! x

1 like

Hi. Completed the C25K programme last week running my W9R3. I followed it with a couple of 40 minute runs and then had the thrilling experience of my first park run yesterday. My name is John Densley and username Bartontiger. Thank you

1 like

Completed Wk9R3 2day with a massive smile on my face and a shout of happiness (well more of a whisper as I was xhausted lol)..was delighted 2c the graduation banner appear on my screen ๐ŸŽ‰

1 like

Hello! I completed W9R3 yesterday with a big grin on my face and canโ€™t wait to tell everybody that they must also try C25K! Username Missy4 - thanks!

1 like

Hi there.... I have completed week 9 run 3, could you mark me a graduate please? My username is Huffinpuffer

1 like

Hi Oldfloss, have completed 5k & would love a badge when you have the time!

Happy New year to you & the team,

Hokitika

1 like

Happy New Year to you...Graduate! Congratulations and well done!

Hi there,

I graduated yesterday. Would be great to get the badge.

Thank you!

1 like

1 like

Thanks - that was quick!

1 like

Just downloading my morning run and saw yr request. ๐Ÿ˜‰

1 like

Hi Oldfloss pkease add me to Graduate board as I have successfully completed C25K.

Many thanks

1 like

I have just completed W9R3 this morning in blazing sunshine โ˜€๏ธ just outside Edinburgh.

Thank you for all your support - I am a happy girl! ๐Ÿ˜

1 like

1 like

Hi , I completed the C25K course today. It feels marvellous.

Erddig x

1 like

Congratulations and well done! Graduate !!! xx

Hi, Iโ€™ve made it! Looking forward to having graduate by my name!

1 like

Hello I have Graduated!! Didnโ€™t think starting to run at age 67 necessarily a good idea but this programme works. I did my week 9 run 3 yesterday (January 15th) I used week 9 run 2 to do a park run so now have a PB of 41 minutes!!

1 like

Congratulations and well done! I started at 65.. still here at 69 in April.. first HM end of March :)

Hi, I completed w9 r3 today, I haven't run for this long ever, even at school. I never thought that I would get this far, starting at 49. It really does work, I'm so happy! Thanks x

1 like

Congratulations and well done! You're a youngster :) x

Hi. I graduated last week after doing my 3rd run in week 9! Now working on consolidating it :) - User name HucknallRunner

1 like

1 like

Week 9 run 3 completed yesterday. ๐ŸŽ‰

1 like

1 like

9:3 done ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

1 like

1 like

Hi Oldfloss, HuwC here, completed wk9 run 3 this morning- pushed on to 5k in 31:32 so not far off the pace. Thanks you for your time and effort on this site, and a big thanks the NHS couch to 5k. Best wishes, Huw

1 like

Congratulations and well done!... Thank you also... we love to know we are appreciated:) x

1 like

Hi I posted here 5 days ago that I completed run3 of week 9. I see others more recent have got graduate status - have I posted in the right place

1 like

Not sure where you are... I have looked back and could not find you in this list.. did you maybe get the wrong year..:)...I am sorry you have had to wait anyway...

So..... here you go :)

Congratulations and very well done...

I have just scanned around on your posts..... you just posted on the main forum... when you Graduate you need to click onto the Graduation Badges post link...that is why you did not show up here:) Well done!

Hi Oldfloss. Can I have my badge please? Completed C25K this morning. W9R3 was hard going but I beat my 5K PB by 50 seconds. Think I need to work on pacing myself.

1 like

1 like

Completed W9 R3 tonight ๐Ÿ˜Š Can officially now say Iโ€™m a graduate. Thanks for everyoneโ€™s support on here, itโ€™s been really helpful having this forum x

1 like

1 like

JT489 here. Run 27 completed today... ๐Ÿ˜

1 like

Hi, canโ€™t believe it but I graduated today ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

Shelley2310

2 likes

1 like

Hello! I graduated tonight. Very excited, pleased and excited to carry on with my new love for running. Thank you for your support.

1 like

I can't see my badge. I can't see anyone's badge

1 like

They do not show on all mobile phones... check your main comp..it is there.. and looks great!

So iPhones and iPads it doesnโ€™t show on? My computer takes about 3 days to warm up so will have a look at the weekend. Thanks x

Hi I also graduated tonight woohoo ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธxx

1 like

1 like

Hi, I completed w9r3 on the 11th many thanks. Xx

1 like

You may also like...