Couch to 5K
71,311 members103,386 posts

February Graduation badges 2019

Hello everybody and welcome to February 2019 !

Please leave your username here for me, so we can organise your well deserved Graduation badge.

Please feel free to download and save the Graduation badge certificate, that has been kindly designed by RunaroundSue

We will try not to leave you waiting too long as we know how great they feel when they arrive.

Don’t forget to look into the What Next post

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...…….what-next

We would like to clarify the position of earning your Graduation badge.

To get your badge you will have completed the full training podcasts and be able to run for 30 min.

It does NOT matter if you cannot run 5 km; you are a graduate after running 30 min for three times.

To ensure that it is fair to everybody, please do not ask for your badge until you have completed Week 9 Run 3.

Many Congratulations and a Huge Well Done ! :-)

Oldfloss, RFC, Ju-Ju and Millsie-j, xxx

146 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi, I'm AndyB73 and I did it!! Going to miss Sanjeev

1 like

Congratulations and well done

1 like

Morning I am Bannanihead and I completed W9R3 and graduated. So chuffed with myself and glad of Sanjeev's voice pushing me on.

Hi, I graduated in November, but didn't realise I could get a badge! Thanks in advance for sending it. I'm still running, and have increased my 30 minute run from 3.5 km to 4 km - very pleased with myself. Have also done two Park Runs.

2 likes

Sorry, to be clear - I've got the badge next to my name, but not clear as to how to get the certificate.

You can download the certificate at the top by long hold on a phone or iPad or right click on computer and save as a jpeg then you can print it out. Rfc x

1 like

Thanks RFC, successfully downloaded.

1 like

Hello Ugogirl here. Yippee I did run 3 week 9 today. Only did 3.23km but 30 mins running is 30 mins running. So chuffed with myself

Hi. W9R3 completed this morning!🙂 Feeling great. Could I please have my graduation badge?

Thanks

Strollguy

1 like

Woohooooo! 🏅

Thanks. Just waiting for my badge before posting again! 🙂🏃🏽‍♂️🙃

1 like

Hooray, just finished this morning. Thanks in advance for the badge! :)

1 like

Hi graduated today yaay I’m buzzing

1 like

Week 9 completed this morning! Very happy, and impressed by how well the c25k programme works. Now off for a pub lunch to celebrate!!!

Hi - I finished the course last week - forgot to sign up. Tried the London winter 10k today, managed 7k (just over 45 minutes) before a walking break - feeling very chuffed.

Oops - seem to have posted this in the wrong place sorry!

Congratulations and well done and well done on your fist event as well. Rfc x

Graduated, w9r3 finished on 4.25k. badge me up please :D

1 like

Many thanks.

1 like

Graduated tonight!!!! W9R3 done!!! Loved this app..cursed the odd night when it was windy!!! Thanks everyone for the support along the way..onwards and upwards!! Completed tonight and actually ran 4.62miles 🤭🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

1 like

W9 R3 done so pleased I started back in September and have only just finished but I can officially run for 30 minutes yippee!

1 like

Well done you too...doesn’t it feel good!!!!

1 like

Hello! Just graduated 😊 My name is Loubeloo. Thank you x

1 like

Thank you. Dead chuffed x

1 like

Hi I am jgrey4 and I have graduated with honours, ran 5k in 34 mins (Just kept going)

1 like

Just completed w9r3, yay! Took many many weeks for me to finally start getting it and begin to enjoy running. Now it's all I want to do! Looking forward to the next set of challenges 😁

Love the graduate badge, thanks!!

1 like

Yeah I did it 3 x 30 minute runs !! Now to start improving my speed 💪💪

Hi, I'm SusanMay2019 and I'm please to say Week 9 Run 3 done and dusted! Thanks

Hi! I've just completed W9r3!! Can't quite believe it. It feels amazing!

Hi, I also graduated last week - yay! Im now working on increasing my speed and hoping the C25K + podcasts can help!

Today, I completed Run 3 of Week 9 & I've now run 30 minutes nonstop 3 times this week

Mansbird I graduated on Monday 🏃‍♀️😁

1 like

Thank you 😊

1 like

Hello I’m mansbird I graduated on Monday 🎉 I’m now going to start doing the c25k again with my 12 year old son as he wants to start running 😍 x

1 like

Completed today :)

Completed my final run today! Yay!

Hi , I’m shaunofthedead and I completed W9R3 yesterday with my friend Mel , loved nearly every minute of it !!😃

Hi, I'm willdoitthistime, and I did: Week 9 Run 3 completed this afternoon. Feeling very proud and a bit achy.

Hi I’m Bouldbird and graduated yesterday morning xx

I did it :)

1 like

I graduated back in November but never got round to asking for my badge. Two days after finishing C25K I ran in the Golden Gate 5K in San Francisco - it was exhilarating!! Now I've got my eye on the half-marathon event...

1 like

1 like

Leglesssparrow has only gone and done It!!! Couch to 5K completed!

Hi. I’m keeponrunning1 here finished week 9 run 3 tonight. 😊🏃‍♂️Thanks

Hi Murl here, I did it, completed all of the training podcasts & Week9 run 3 in the bag this morning! Can’t quite believe it! 😁

1 like

I've done it!! It's taken me longer than 9 weeks due to illness in the middle, but finally, I can run for 30 minutes. I'm not fast as I'm 64 and haven't run before, but I'm very pleased!

Thank you!!

1 like

Womack. I completed W3 R3 yesterday so pleased and definitely going to continue. Thank you everyone for all your support and advice

Hi there..I have just completed my run 3 of week 9 and graduated...hurrah! Please could I have my graduate badge? Thank you so much! CRAZYCATME :)

Yay! I have got to the end of Week 9 run 3. I feel really really chuffed. I might even let on to a few people that I have been attempting to run 🤣. One of my splits today was a 12 minute mile which is a huge improvement from the start too.

1 like

Hi... I graduated today. Last run of week 9. 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Hi I'm hmthomas273 and I completed W9R3 today in time for my 57th birthday ...a huge smile is still on my face and will probably be there all week!!!!

Hi, Suziefb here. Week 9 run 3 done! Yay me! Can't believe I have come so far....literally!

Hi, GetHealthy79.

I did it. 😂😂😊😊

Just completed my 3rd run of week 9.

Please may I have my certificate.

Thanks to all for your support. Could not have done it without you.

SpanishShuffle

1 like

Thank you 😊

1 like

Got here at last ! I’m ButtercupKid and I completed the programme on 12th February 2019 😀

Fantastic, Congratulations and well done. Rfc x

1 like

Hello! Just completed week 9 run 3, 4.4k - what a feeling!!!

Thanks 🙏🏃‍♀️

1 like

Hi, I’ve just graduated looking forward to my graduation badge and first Parkrun

Hi there. I did it! Feeling great on what was a sunny WeeK9 Run3. Great programme, fantastic forum, brilliant folks on here. Not forgetting the wonderful Laura, who must have helped so many people through this. (Still hasn’t sunk in yet that I’ve actually graduated! ) Thanks to all of you!

1 like

Cheers and thanks for everything, Realfoodieclub!

1 like

My pleasure 😀

Hi, I finished C25K on the 12th of Jan when I completed my first park run 😃. I haven’t felt so good for years thank you.

1 like

I'm Rikki68. I completed Week 9 run 3 today and felt I could have done more! I'm so pleased and rather proud of myself!

This forum and your help has been invaluable, thank you very much!

1 like

A month of week 7’s, a month of week 8, a month of week 9’s - ended yesterday whilst still 50 😂 today a graduated 51 year old!!

1 like

Congratulations and well done and Happy Birthday

1 like

Hi rmknight here. Completed my 3rd run this morning. Took my time doubling up most weeks as I never thought I would be able to complete the C25k

Thanks

Richard

1 like

Hello really pleased I graduated today with all the help on here couldn't have done it without all the help , advice and encouragement on here 😊😊😊

1 like

Hello I ran week 9 run 3 today and would like to have graduate beside my name. I can't run 5k yet but working on it - fab plan and fab support thank you 😊

1 like

Thank you !

1 like

Graduated today thanks

Sorry, should have said username PlumScotska , graduated today. Thank you

1 like

Hi! I'm Rosy230973 and I completed W9R3 yesterday amongst the snowdrops! I'm looking forward to converting these 30 minute runs into 5K.

1 like

Thanks for all the help to the mentors and to all those new and graduate runners who are so supportive.

1 like

Hi I am Gamergirl101 and I did the final week 9 run today to graduate from the programme!

Hi, graduated on Friday 15th.

Hey I graduated today week 9 run 3 my username is bizteach

Thank you

Hi I'm Monkton and completed week 9 in January. Was an incredible programme and I did my first Parkrun yesterday. Quite a bit hillier than my usual circuit but i made it round in 34 mins. Next goal is to increase the distance and aiming for a 10K

1 like

Graduation run completed this morning although it was a struggle with my legs feeling really heavy after a 10mile walk on Friday. The weather was perfect with a gentle breeze, the sun was shining and making the dew glisten on the grass, even the birds seemed to be singing more loudly. I planned the run so I ended with a downhill section so managed an extra minute of running, just to remind myself this isn't the end of the journey but the start of the next phase. One day I might even be able to run 5k in 30mins but this morning I am happy with the almost 4k I managed. When I started this journey back in August I couldn't run 100 yards, and I might not have made it to the end without the advice and support on here. Thank you guys.

1 like

Graduated this morning!! 🎓

Thank you!

1 like

I’ve completed week 9 run 3 this morning! Now onto the next challenge!!

I graduated on the 11th Feb

Hello I’m Absrhia and I have completed my week 9 run 3!!! Bye laura :(

Hi I’m Happtogiveitago and I finished today. Woohoo! So proud of myself.

Hi. I’m LinSal and I graduated last month. The rubbish weather stopped me running for a bit. I felt like I was starting to lose what I’ve achieved and didn’t deserve the graduate badge. But I’ve started going out running again and gaining back the confidence. Even ran with a group as well as did my first Parkrun! Still very slow but I’ll keep going :).

1 like

You may also like...