W5 R1 done and dustedπŸ˜€

I've been looking forward to this oneπŸ€“ I honestly felt quite confident ( that's an unfamiliar feeling for the first run of the week πŸ˜‚ ) My mindset going out was pretty much what I've just read Mc fitty say to someoneπŸ˜€ ..... I've done 5 minute runs, it's only 15 minutes running, 1 minute less than last week so get out there and do itπŸ‘

I really enjoyed it, not saying it was easy but it's not supposed to be, is it? πŸ˜‚

I felt fab when I'd finished and for a couple of hours afterπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I know the next couple of runs will be a challenge but thanks to this site w5 doesn't scare me anymore, big congrats and thanks to those of you that have recently completed itπŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸ˜€

Skip

Featured Content

What’s your health story?

Simone lost over 28kg using advice from HealthUnlocked

Watch Simone’s story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

23 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Atta girl!

• Thanks, fellow bride to beπŸ˜‰

• you are quite welcome ;)

• Great news.. great attitude..brilliant you.😊 Well done Jalapenolover101

• Thank you, you lot have much to answer forπŸ˜‰πŸ˜€πŸ‘

• Bravo! Onwards to W5R2...xx

• Thank you, who would have thunk it??? πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸŒΆ

• well done - i hit week 5 on monday - and i'm actually looking forward to it?!?!..... whats that about??.....haha.

good luck for your next runs. :)

Kaz x

• Thanks, I'm looking forward to it too, how crazy is that???πŸ˜† I know I've done R1 but I think w5 really kicks in at runs 2+3πŸ™ƒ We shall see what it brings, but w5 is not the mountain I once thought it wasπŸ˜€ It is true what people say, trust the programme, ignore your head (gremlins) , and , hear we go ...... Slow and steady.......

🌢

• Who'd a thunk it indeed... brilliant stuff! Spose I'd better order in some more party poppers in readinessπŸ˜‰

• hahaha - lets hope so!

cheers - kaz x

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚whoa there , slow down, this is ' miss let's have an extra rest day' you're talking toπŸ˜‰

Keep them on reserve, i wouldn't want them to go out of dateπŸ˜†

Thanks though, what you wrote earlier about w5 R1, so true, I hope someone out there panicking about it reads thisπŸ‘

• Well done, Jalapenolover101 ! You smashed it - roll on the next one...

• Do you what rainbow, I didπŸ€“πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ€“πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ€“

• Brilliant, what a great attitude! No need to be scared of Week 5. We've all been in your position and have done it and you can too! :)

• Thank you, you lot inspire meπŸ‘πŸŒΆ

• Bring it on ..... W5...... I'll have ya! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚omg I'm sca#%ed sh%}$$Β₯*ss but I'll do it!!!! Everyone talked about the 20 minutes, what about the 8?????

• It's only one minute more than W5R1 just set up differently! Go slow and steady, you can do it!!! :)

• Thank you , that's he way I was dealing with itπŸ‘β€οΈπŸŒΆ

• Does anyone ever wonder why we go so sloooowwwwwwwww.?

πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ™„

• I guess that's because slow and steady wins the raceπŸ˜‰

• I've got my first week 5 tomorrow and this was just what I needed to hear!

• yay well done :D

You may also like...