1 run left to do :)

Was really tired when I got in from work today (didn't sleep well last night) - but decided to go out anyway. The main reason being to try out my graduation present (which was due to arrive tomorrow ready for my last run - but came a day early!) - a new Garmin Forerunner watch (Forerunner 25). It seemed a shame to open it and then not use it!!

Gremlins were out in force, but I brushed them off and carried on for the full 30 minutes. Didn't necessarily enjoy it - but I did it anyway!

Nearly there......:)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

10 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • So close... well done you... slow and steady. The badge is waiting! :)

• Cmon cookie you got this :)

• Well done :-) and what a lovely graduation gift awaits you :-)

• So so nearly there...can't wait! :)

• Well done cookie! You did it, you can do it!

• ooo, so close....... I hope your new gadget is inspiring you!

• Oh this is getting very exciting! And you have got a great Garmin watch too! Very nice! Good luck for your graduation run, we shall all be cheering for you. Graduation party food being prepared, badge being polished, bunting going to be hung out, fanfare . . . ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅ‡๐ŸŽบ

• You are so nearly there now! Well done and enjoy the Garmin... cant wait for the partyโ˜บโ˜บ

• So close now!!! The running watches open up a whole new world of running opportunities too - perfect timing! Enjoy your graduation run!

• Wow that's brilliant ๐Ÿ˜

You may also like...