Week 3 Run 1 no pain at last!

Completed the first run of week 3 tonight. For some reason I didn't really fancy going out tonight, was dreading running for three whole minutes and thought is the running thing really for me...

However... I got ready, got out of the door and with the help of Laura I probably enjoyed this run most of all! No ankle pain, no knee pain, I found a nice steady (slow) pace and managed the three minute runs without being totally exhausted at the end.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done you Debze

• thank you!

• Well done. I found it 'felt' much easier and shorter than week 2. Glad the pain had gone.

• Well done and good luck with your next run.

• Nice one debze. Glad you managed to get out the door as that's really the hardest part I reckon. It's all running down hill for you from now on by the sounds of it! :)

• Well done πŸ‘ I did w3r1 yesterday and felt like you, I really really enjoyed it. We can do it πŸƒ πŸ˜€

• absolutely! I can already feel a massive improvement to week 1... can't imagine running 25 minutes though! lol

• I know πŸ˜‚ I have signed up for a 5k in November so I'll just keep running πŸƒπŸ» πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸ˜€πŸ‘

• wow! good for you :)

You may also like...