Week 3 Run 1 no pain at last!

Completed the first run of week 3 tonight. For some reason I didn't really fancy going out tonight, was dreading running for three whole minutes and thought is the running thing really for me...

However... I got ready, got out of the door and with the help of Laura I probably enjoyed this run most of all! No ankle pain, no knee pain, I found a nice steady (slow) pace and managed the three minute runs without being totally exhausted at the end.

9 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done you Debze

• thank you!

• Well done. I found it 'felt' much easier and shorter than week 2. Glad the pain had gone.

• Well done and good luck with your next run.

• Nice one debze. Glad you managed to get out the door as that's really the hardest part I reckon. It's all running down hill for you from now on by the sounds of it! :)

• Well done ๐Ÿ‘ I did w3r1 yesterday and felt like you, I really really enjoyed it. We can do it ๐Ÿƒ ๐Ÿ˜€

• absolutely! I can already feel a massive improvement to week 1... can't imagine running 25 minutes though! lol

• I know ๐Ÿ˜‚ I have signed up for a 5k in November so I'll just keep running ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

• wow! good for you :)

You may also like...