Couch to 5K
79,389 members β€’ 110,637 posts

And done with Week 6 Run 3... :)

I finally ran 25 minutes :) Completed the Week 6 Run 3. I am super happy and thanks to the Community... Earlier I has Asthma and could not even run for 30 seconds. The Couch to 5k helped me ... Thanks Laura and the Community for all the motivating posts.

20 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Fantastic achievement! I'm just about to statt W6 amd it's great to hear about people a bit ahead of me and doing a well!

2 likes

It does feel great, doesn't it - I completed week 6 a couple of days ago but without the asthma challenge you have so extra well done you!

3 likes

Congratulations on completing week 6. It feels great... I was determined not to have Asthma as a blocking point... So took all the precautions :)

Well done you! It's great when Laura calls you a runner, isn't it?! The last few weeks will fly by and you'll soon be graduating!! Keep at it! :)

3 likes

Yes... its a great feeling... Super happy when Laura told that I am a runner :)

Feels like a real achievement doesnt it, well done!

1 like

Well done - it's all about consolidation from here on!

1 like

Well done. Fantastic achievement. I hope you are very proud of yourself.

1 like

Well done. This C25K is definitely one of the best things I have ever done.

Regularly doing almost 6K 2 or 3 times per week now and feel good.

1 like

Well down - you must feel great πŸ˜€

1 like

I am borderline asthmatic, I have real issues in wet climate and during hay fever season when it gets triggered. I have discovered that I breathe more easily since starting the programme. It is like I am under Ventolin 24 hours a day. πŸ˜„

2 likes

Some days I use inhaler the night before the run. Also I do make hot water with Ginger. That too helps

1 like

Well done for completing w6 r1, I am doing that tomorrowπŸ˜‰

1 like

Good luck. Let us know how it went.

Well done! I have asthma too and It does gives us an extra challenge! Do you use your inhaler before you set off? I do - but still seem really out of breath throughout a run. Hopefully things will improve as I get fitter.

Yes... Some days I use inhaler the night before the run. Also I do drink hot water with Ginger. That too helps. Also I do strength training alternate days.

You may also like...