Couch to 5K
62,136 members94,877 posts

Week 6, Run 3 = Done! :)

Done it. Very happy :)

Mind you I only covered 2.1/4 miles and that includes the warm up and down. I hope once I've graduated I might speed up.

At the end when Laura says 'have a drink of water and eat a banana' I admit I shouted 'I HATE BANANAS' like some mad woman lol :P :P

17 Replies
oldestnewest

Brilliant. I also shout out loud in response to my coach - quite amusing for onlookers.

2 likes

Thanks. I'm relieved i'm not the only one that does it then! :O :O

1 like

He he I swore at Sarah once. It was a “no I f’in don’t feel like I’m in a comfortable run now.” Although I did say thank you to her too one time!

2 likes

Ha ha :)

Stick with your slow and steady and posture and breathing.

Enjoy your runs and all your continuous runs now. Lovely part of the programme.

Plenty time to decide what you want to do when you graduate.

All the stuff is right here to help you decide, on what you may like to work on, strength and speed, endurance and stamina, both🤔

So many bolt on’s , but not for now.🤔😂😂😂

You have enough to do and enjoy.🌟👏👏

You are doing great and your enthusiasm shines through on the forum.🌟👏👏💫🏃‍♀️💫

1 like

Thank you! :)

Fantastic!! Well done 😁 Forget the distance for now, you completed the run ... And the week!! Here's to W7!! Go you! 🙌

1 like

You are superhero ..never mind supermouse ..well done, enjoy following your progress

2 likes

Thanks so much. :)

1 like

Forget speed and just enjoy the runs, as you head into these longer runs, just relax and let the legs take you along :)

1 like

Thank you I will try to do that! :)

2 likes

Less embarrassing than 25 minutes of air drumming believe me!! Well done you!! Welcome to Week 7 😁😁😁

1 like

Well done SuperMouse! I am right behind you, got this run coming up next and it looks a bit scary! 😬

1 like

Thank you! I admit I had the negative voices in my head telling me to stop but then I thought about all the inspiring posts on here which kept me going. You can do it too! :)

2 likes

Thank you! 😁

1 like

You may also like...