W2 done and dusted!

W2 done and dusted!

Morning all!

I can't believe i have now completed week 2! It was great and didn't struggle :) big improvement from week 1 when i couldn't run for more than 30 seconds. Small step, but a big achievement!

Rest of the weekend free..ready to push onto W3D1 on monday morning :)

Now off to buy a decent sportsbra :)

Have a fab weekend guys :)

Xx Ayelet

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

16 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Great stuff. Ayelet building a sound foundation is really important - on both fronts!!

Happy shopping, may the first one fit!

Love the app pic, a great record of your hard work - onward you go ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Well done! You are doing great. and do Get a decent sports bra. I'm not big boobed but it was horrible trying to run in a normal bra when my sports bra was drying. So I bought another...

Oh mine are zip up front ones from m@s they work for me.

• Whoop well done ayelet!! I have to go today to do my w2r3 I'm not feeling it yet lol. Another coffee I'm sure I'll be raring to go ๐Ÿ˜‚ Glad you are seeing a difference already ๐Ÿ˜‰ Keep going ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Good luck with your run however I am not totally convinced caffeine is a good boost for running but you never know

• I seem to run better after my two morning coffees ๐Ÿ˜„ That's the only caffeine I have in the day and it works for me lol. Not sure it would work for everyone though lol. I can never stomach breakfast so I'm used to having two coffees to keep me going in a morning. I know it's not the best thing for you but better than nothing at all xx

• I never eat before a run and there has been research done on the benefits of caffeine before exercise but I have my fix when I get into work and hypocrite that I am I have two within 10 minutes of each other

• I've been with and without (with, mostly) and I'm not sure I can tell the difference.

• Well done - thats great news :-) Good luck with the shopping :-)

• Well done! Agree with HilaryC re M &S zip up bras - though I do have a couple of painful nicks from over enthusiastic zipping! X

• Eek. Not done that but will take note!

• Thanks guys! I wear 32dd/e so need decent support now!

Also found a love for running first thing in the morning :D treated myself to a nice smoothie and a hummous crumpet. Lekker!

• Lekker indeed! :) Fabulous post Ayelet. Brilliant that you're really enjoying it. And totally agree with other posters re the "over shoulder boulder holster" ;)

• Uh, sounds like another running addict is about to hatch. Well done.

• Great stuff, - it's lovely to notice these small improvements. Enjoy your week-end.

• Well done!! You sound more than ready for Week 3. So glad you're enjoying yourself and you're proud! Keep it up, it'll be Week 9 before you know it! :)

• Let me know how w3r1 goes as that will be me on Tuesday so we are at exactly the same stage X

You may also like...