W5R3...done & dusted :)

Went out as soon as I could after work today, before I had time to think of an excuse!

I knew what was coming...but pleased to say both me and the dog achieved the 20 mins.

When Laura said I'd done 5 mins it felt like it should have been much longer, but we got there. Had a bit of a stitch, sort of in the background and not bad enough to make me want to stop and felt like I kept a nice steady slow pace.

Week 6 starts Sunday, hope you all have a lovely bank holiday weekend :)

15 Replies

• Congratulations - that's the Big One along the journey done. Grad badge in your sights now :-)

• Thanks Annie, starting to believe that now :)

• That's fantastic!

W5R3 for me tomorrow evening.

• Good luck, you can do it too :)

• Brilliant and well done, there is no going back now. I will be doing the very same run a week from now. 20 minutes seems like a very long time to run to me! 😉

• Thanks :) once you get started it's fine, and Laura's full of encouraging comments...enjoy

• Hi AbracaDeborah!

Brilliant!!!!!! Well done you!!!! At least I have the hope it can be done now you've done it!

I will be starting week 5 next week (I hope!!!)

Happy running!

• Thanks Lucy, you just have to believe Laura when she says you can do it! :)

• Oh that's fantastic! I'm so pleased for you AbracaDeborah. By the way, I've referred to myself as your username before. Funny. Anyway huge congratulations!

• Ha ha! Guess you're a Deborah too then? I'm mostly a Deb, but I thought a magic spell might help me in my running quest :)

• Yep. I'm a Deborah too. I agree, magic would have helped with the first couple of weeks. 😉

• Well done ABCD - you're over the "hump" as it were.

• Thanks, and like the abbreviation! :)

• Well done on bagging W5R3- that's a great feeling isn't it! Awesome! 😃

• Thanks rainshine, looking forward to being on week 6 :)

You may also like...