W9R1 - woah, go me!!

I had your supportive comments ringing in my ears as I set out - and ran 30 minutes for the first time this evening - just like you all said I could! I'm so proud of my achievement on this programme, and really think I would have stopped by now if it wasn't for the lovely, kind and encouraging posts. Thank you all so, so much πŸ˜„πŸƒπŸ»πŸ‘

10 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done Susojan. You did it...you are doing it.. will be listening out for your graduation whoop..😊

Don't forget that fist pump at the end of Run 3. Its a very special feeling.

Go you. x

• Oh dear- I'm afraid I've been doing fist pumps since W5! At the end of this I think there will be alarming scenes of great joy!! πŸ‘£πŸƒπŸ»πŸ‘£πŸƒπŸ»

• Brilliant !

Well done you, nearly there , you are sooo close now.

Go you ! :-) xxx

• I can smell the finishing line... πŸ˜„

• Never doubted you for a minute! Super well done, roll on graduation and your shiny badge!

• Looking g forward to it! Thank you so much for being there for me on this journey - it's been really motivational to know that someone is looking out for me!

• Amazing! Now you know you can run for the 30 minutes you can push through and graduate in style :)

• I like it! Yes, that's a good way to think about the next two runs! Thank you!!

• Wow! Well done you are nearly there. Graduation is in sight.

• Thank you - yes, it feels good!

You may also like...