It only took two years!

It only took two years!

Finally ran 5k in 30 mins something (at Parkrun)! And it just happens that I graduated C25k two years ago today (thanks to fb memories for reminding me πŸ˜€).

A bit of along ole process, But got there. Regular three times a week running - sometimes four now I've discovered Parkrun - shows what you can do.

So any newbies, please don't think this running business is a race, it isn't. Just keep on running, enjoying it, reaping the benefits - it's amazing β˜ΊπŸƒβ˜ΊπŸƒ

16 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Ahh there is hope for me then... congratulations on two years running.. looking good! Huge achievement 5k in 30 minutes.. well done :)

• Congratulations. Happy Runniversary.

• It matters not, how long it takes... as long as you get there? Wow... go you.

Well done indeed and looking so good :)

• Well done and happy runniversary to you!

• Well done pinkangel16! Great that those pb's keep on coming!

• Well done you πŸ‘πŸ‘ I am still taking about 37 minutes to do 5k, I'll try and catch you up πŸ‘

• Oh well done! I've sort of given up on that aim so it's really encouraging to hear that you've made it!

• Many, many congratulations ! (Never made it that fast myself so slightly envious but kudos to you)

• Aw this is brilliant Pinky !

You've done amazingly well, that is a fantastic achievement !!

Well done and Happy Runniversary ! :-) xxx

• Well done PinkAngel, good on you girl!

• thats great pink angel, bet you are very chuffed and rightly so! :)

• Happy Runniversary pinkangel. And a big well done for your perseverance and success. Here's to the next running year.

• Well done Pinkie!!!

Keep running, keep smiling.

• Well done, I bet you feel just fabulous 😎

• Hi Pinky! Looking good there matey!

So glad your running is going well. Great int it when all goes to plan and you can run and have fun. Makes you feel so alive

I am off running at the mo with a stupid calf pull or something

Can't wait to get back to it though. I am seriously having withdrawals.

Many more running years to you Pinky. Here's to the next one. Cheers me dear x

• Thanks everyone. I had no notifications and no daily digest and had completely forgotten that I had posted - doh!

You may also like...