Whoop whoop W6R3

I've just run for 25 minutes. I have amazed myself and feel I can be proud of this achievement. I even thought I could have kept going and going by my Garmin I'm close a think I may even do the 5k in slightly over the 30 minutes. Week 7 on Monday and I can't wait.

Must admin though, I'm now not listening to Laura not because I don't think she any good, but now it's all running I fund it better to have my choice in music playing and I can sing along. It takes me away listening to the words and then I realise the run is over and I feel as though I'm only half way through. Today's choice was Fall Out Boy. Anybody have anything the enjoy listening to while running?

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • It's fantastic, isn't it?

• Well done, me duck. I prefer my own music too.

What I decide to listen to keeps changing every 10 minutes or so, though.

Roll on week 7 :)

• Poor Laura...I still take her out with me occasionally... she got me through to Graduation after all :)

Well done you anyway! :)

• Congratulations! Sounds like a great run.

• It's a good- and amazing - feeling, isn't it? I agree, enjoying the music helps things along much better. Anything rock-y does it for me!

• Well done! It's a brilliant feeling, I completed W6 R3 on Friday and felt fab all day. I have been thinking about using my own music but can't decide whether to wait till after graduation. I've already got a play list, not sure how long it is though! Got a feeling I might miss Laura, she feels like my running mate.

• I'm still loyal to Laura but thinking about mixing it up a bit. Prefer some of her music to others but got quite attached week 5 and 6 music!

You may also like...