W5R1 done

Weather was beautiful made running easier but wasn't easy if I'm making sense. I've had to push hard.

I had three days off after W4R3, because I spent 11 hours in hospital on Thursday with my partner having an operation then I had to take my Persian boy to the vet first thing Friday morning then rushed to the care home Friday afternoon where my partner's mother lives to have a meeting with social services for her yearly care plan review by Saturday I was on auto pilot, so yesterday I had to forced myself to do W5R1, I didn't want to leave it longer than 3 days stubborn I guess. Lol

18 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • We'll done Josepha; keep up the good work!x

• Thank you Slinkyminky, I definitely will the encouragements I'm receiving helps a lot.

• Well done. I found this run tough too. Longer running stints as shorter recovery times. Keep going.

• Thank you 0505k, when Laura mentioned we are taking things up a notch, I though here we go it's getting harder 3 5 minutes run didn't know I was going to make it to the end but once I've started I don't like to give up, although the though of doing W5R1 again was not an option. lol

• I did this run yesterday too, with no break, it wasn't easy and for some reason I found the first 5 mins the hardest, although I did get straight up and out before it got too hot!

Well done - keep going.

Look forward to graduating together ๐Ÿ˜„

• Thanks Radleychick,

Yayyy! well done you, no it was not at all me too the first 5 minutes run was very tough, like you I didn't waste any time or do anything indoors I just up get ready and straight out the door.

Me too looking forward to graduate, I shall keep you posted and support each other through the runs.

• Stubborn...no determined, yes!

Well done....sometimes it is so hard to fit runs in, when life gets in the way!

Well done you....Onwards and upwards :)

• Thank you Oldfloss,

Thanks for your nice comment. Yes definitely onwards and upwards.

:)

• You did it thou

I'm going to do mine tomorrow

• Hi Heledw,

Thanks, I wish you all the luck and please let us know how you got on. x

• Keep going. Sounds like you're doing great!

• Thank you for the encouragement Ullyrunner any encouragement I get help and keep me going.

• I did this one this morning so Well Done.

• Well done to you to AndyoW, was touch but I'm ready for W5R2. xx

• Well done sometimes you just have to get out there even if it's tough. Xx

• Agree Sammully,

I think the thought of doing the run again outweigh the tough time. Xx lol

• Showed great disaphline and good decisions! Even if it was harder...ITS DONE! Woohoo well done!

• Thanks Bbunch, for your kind comment I don't know about discipline but agree with you good decisions. xx

You may also like...