Couch to 5K
52,927 members84,977 posts

Back on it!!

Well, I repeated week 5 this week. Must have had some residual fitness leftover from the last time I did it 3 weeks ago. It felt amazing, even the dreaded 20 minute run 3!!

Ankle feels pretty good, just a dull sort of ache if I bend it too far the way it went over in the original injury.

Even the girls loved being out in the buggy again. I'm so looking forward to getting week 6 underway, yippeeeeeee!! 😄

11 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done! :)

Fantastic news - I am so glad you are back in the game again!

Could you run with some kind of ankle support?

Sounds good... is your ankle better and where are you now on the programme?

Hi Oldfloss,

My ankle is pretty good now, a little achy after a run, but it feels good while I'm running. I'm going to set off on w7r3 when my girls wake up from their nap! Although, I could really do with a nap myself haha

1 like

I bet... I remember those days well.. and in October.. all set to become a running GrammyFloss!!!!

One more reason to keep on running! Got to stay fit, to keep up with small persons!!! :)

1 like

Oh yes, although you're more likely to be running around in circles then! So exciting 😃

1 like

Indeed... I am looking forward to it... trouble is.. I don't know if I am sensible enough to be a grandparent.. you only have to read my running posts to see that!!! :)

Sensible is not a trait required by a grandparent! You did sensible when you were a parent!! Now is your chance to break all the rules and have loads of fun!! 😉

1 like

Then I am perfect!!!! :)

Yes, yes you are! 😃

1 like

You may also like...