Back on it!!

Well, I repeated week 5 this week. Must have had some residual fitness leftover from the last time I did it 3 weeks ago. It felt amazing, even the dreaded 20 minute run 3!!

Ankle feels pretty good, just a dull sort of ache if I bend it too far the way it went over in the original injury.

Even the girls loved being out in the buggy again. I'm so looking forward to getting week 6 underway, yippeeeeeee!! πŸ˜„

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done! :)

• Fantastic news - I am so glad you are back in the game again!

• Could you run with some kind of ankle support?

• Sounds good... is your ankle better and where are you now on the programme?

• Hi Oldfloss,

My ankle is pretty good now, a little achy after a run, but it feels good while I'm running. I'm going to set off on w7r3 when my girls wake up from their nap! Although, I could really do with a nap myself haha

• I bet... I remember those days well.. and in October.. all set to become a running GrammyFloss!!!!

One more reason to keep on running! Got to stay fit, to keep up with small persons!!! :)

• Oh yes, although you're more likely to be running around in circles then! So exciting πŸ˜ƒ

• Indeed... I am looking forward to it... trouble is.. I don't know if I am sensible enough to be a grandparent.. you only have to read my running posts to see that!!! :)

• Sensible is not a trait required by a grandparent! You did sensible when you were a parent!! Now is your chance to break all the rules and have loads of fun!! πŸ˜‰

• Then I am perfect!!!! :)

• Yes, yes you are! πŸ˜ƒ

You may also like...