Feeling pretty chipper!

Hi,

I'd just like to share my exciting news (because you'll all understand) - just completed week 5 this evening.  Ran for 20 mins tonight without stopping for the first time since I can remember.  I was ready to stop when we got to the end, and my legs felt all floaty and weird afterwards - but we did it!! :-D

I think my poor body is wondering what on Earth it's done to deserve all of this - teehee....

17 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done :)

It is a turning point in the programme- you realise it works, and you realise that you can do it :)

• Well done!  Wohoo 😊  Good luck with your next session ☺

• Good run Son1 well done.☺

• Brilliant, as I keep saying, that was definitely my turning point!  You'll blast it from now on! xxx

• Well done. Can't wait till I reach that point. Keep on going. 

• Thank you all, I'm delighted, although not sure I'll be able to move in the morning, but I'll worry about that tomorrow.

• Well done! 

Your body will thank you for it...just has to get used to the new you :) I read a quote the other day..

" Pain is just weakness, leaving the body"!   I tried telling my legs that... they did not seem to want to listen :)

Onwards and upwards!

• Thank you.

Haha, yes, I'm not sure my legs will fall for that one either.  Better than expected this morning which is great news.  Not going to run again until Monday, a couple of days rest will do me good and my legs might forgive me by then ;-)

• Brilliant.. rest up and then go for it! :)

• Congratulations!

• Well done - that's a real milestones!

• Thanks, I'm walking around with a bit of a grin today I can't deny it :-)

• Well done ! That is a toughie but you nailed it !

Coupla days rest and onwards to Week 6

Keep going, youre doing great :-) xxx

• Aw, thanks :-)

• This is a significant achievement.  It's a wonderful feeling to get this far and you are right to feel totally chuffed with yourself. 

• Thank you - I'm still grinning like the Cheshire cat :-D

You may also like...