W5r3 looms

Had a good run today. I've started running round the fields now which is a bit more punishing on the feet as the paths are rather uneven, but it's much better for the soul than looping round the recreation field. Heels are burning away tonight though!

I'm hoping to do the 20min run this weekend if I can get a child-free hour. Like many before me, I'm quite nervous about this one, but my mutinous thyroid seems to have forgiven me for neglecting it. Having read recently about how much kit everyone's got, I've treated myself to my own running clothes rather than cast-offs, so I'll look the part as I go huffing round if nothing else!

7 Replies

• Good luck with it, go nice and slow and you'll be fine

• Ahhh im doing this bad boy over the weekend too, I'm in a better frame of mind after some support from this forum!  im sure we'll crack it and you'll look fab 👊

• 👊 see you for the post-run   report/ recovery!

• Hope it goes well. I'm two behind you 😉

• You may be now, but you'll probably be gliding past me imminently! I'm starting to need 2 says' recovery for this poor body of mine😁.

• Good luck, sounds as if you've got the right attitude - and you'll smash it! So will Toomy ! And then Littlemissronnie 😎

• Thank you. Just back from W5r1, endorphins kicking in 😊

You may also like...