W6R3 Yesssssss!!!

I did it....finally. Ran with my friend who almost killed me 6 weeks ago but she hasn't ran for a few weeks so kept nice & slow. I actually felt like I could have gone a bit faster which for me is amazing but I didn't want to leave her so we ran & chatted through the huffs & puffs. 

My gremlins from earlier in the week have hopefully gone so onwards to W7 on Sunday. Can't believe it W7 already.

Toning up a little now, a few inch gone too & after the arguments with myself about accepting me for me I joined slimming world last night so fingers crossed between that & this I will start losing weight as well.  

Good luck all running this week X 

12 Replies

• Well done runner!

Loved being told that 'officially' :)

• Thank you. I missed that bit as I'd turned my volume down. Will have to re listen haha x

• That's great, all continuous runs from now on!  I am almost at the same point, can't wait!

• Brilliant work. Looks like you'll have overtaken me by the end of the week ☺

• I'm actually 2 runs behind :(. I should have just completed W7R2 lol. Oh well I'll just keep going. Good luck x

• Well done Vicky and keep up the good work and agree with you on the losing weight and toning I have lost approx 10 kg since starting c25k and healthier eating.

• Well done that's fantastic. Not lost a single lb but not gained any either so back to SW lol x

• Well done! I've had my husband as a running partner for my last two runs which I think has helped. Good luck with week 7 :) 

• Sounds like great progress both mentally and physically. Well done!

• So jealous having to watch from the IC! 

• Oh hunni you'll be back out before you know it. My knee still twinges all the time but that was before i even attempted C25k from a previous injury years ago. After about 10mins it's fine but I do feel your pain :( 

Rest up & fingers crossed you'll be back running soon xx

• That is brilliant...onwards and upwards :)

You may also like...