W6R3 (nearly killed me)

You know by now I try to post positively, but the most positive things I can find to say about this mornings run were:

1) I completed it and live to tell the tale

2) When I paused to investigate an irritating itch in my sports bra (it was like a tropical storm in there!) it was a trapped hair from my head, and not the sproutings of a testosterone-fuelled hairy chest.

Off for a shower :o)

16 Replies

• Well done Pam.. tough yea but you done it ;) I'm on the injury couch for yet another day.. sulking not happy atall I can't get out! Week 7 for you next.. bet your next run is smashing.. enjoy your shower and well deserved rest day x

• Thank you, I just looked at your posts to see why you're on the I/c, ouch! You poor thing, I'd be going nuts by now (humour me, I know I'm half way there already ;o)

Have you been following IrishPricesses posts? She's injured too so been posting about running or just funny running-related stuff, so go on, shake a leg and join in!!

• Well...the most positive reply I can give is...

a) You did it

b) You are hairy-chest free

We all have these kinds of runs....as you know, I try and turn things into Pollyanna moments, ( reasons to be glad), but that is just me....

Anyway, your Pollyanna moment was... You are not turning into a Gorilla!!!!

Onwards and Upwards sweetie... I'm right here, giving you a gentle shove and a big hug x :)

• I dunno about not being a gorilla Lady F, you should see my legs ;o)

• Eeek! But..if the run fails..you could swing through the trees🙂

• Pam, remember progress not perfection

1. you finished it which is a victory in itself, this victory shows you can do it when you come up against other obstacles in the future, ( that's pure Buddhism thrown in for free :-) )

2. no comments re sports bras or hairy chests as this subject is wayyyyyy out of my area of experience !!

have a great day

• Thank you m'dear, I suspect I have another obstacle in the not too distant future in the form of W7,R1 (I just heard "dum, dum, DUMMMM and a thunderclap, I swear).

• 😊

• Haha that's funny Pam. Those hairs get everywhere! As long as this run didn't kill you you can live to do the next one.

• Thank you! It didn't kill me YET, there's still time, I am absolutely pooped tonight.

• Love the hairy chest alarm! You always make me chuckle Pam. Keep running and keep smiling, it will all come together.

• I was seriously worried the running had somehow made me more bloke-y and it was the start of mutton chop moustache and hairy chest, not an attractive look!

• What happened to the Pam of the toned legs and short skirts? You, blokey? Not likely!

• Well done Pam on completing the run its hard but you did it and should be proud of yourself.

• I'm still knackered today, plus my knees hurt :o(

I'm off to the double whammy of Zumba then Pilates tonight, it'll be kill or cure :o)

• That isn't great being knackered and the knees hurting,hope the Zumba and Pilates helped

You may also like...