Week 6 run 2

Well thats done and it wasn't as bad as run 1 but was again not what I expected anyway to carry on the music theme from Newbie_Pam earlier today.

Nothing as classy as Pam but here goes.

Elle Klejin - Mistakes I've made

Ed Sheeran - Lay it all on me

Bronski beat - Smalltown boy

Noel Gallagher - What a life

Well nothing till,Saturday now and that's 25 mins😀

9 Replies

• Well that's an interesting mix of music...

• Lisa I like a bit of all sorts the first one reminds me of a holiday in the sun, Ed Sheeran is a bit of a song of the moment for me bronski beat a bit of a poppy track to pick me up as it's about the middle of the run and obviously Noel Gallagher at the end

• First two tracks are more What I would call "dance" type tracks bronski beat is a classic tune and what a life is a thing to celebrate the fact that I ran to the end for my next run I will be adding another 80s classic "tainted love"

• A classic indeed, reminds me of school. At the moment I run without Laura or music, but I find listening to Sigma before I head out gets me in the right frame of mind 😀

• Sigma will give that a bit of a play tomorrow any recommendations for tunes to look out for?

• Stay and Coming Home are two of my fave motivators 😀

• Well done you, you're going great guns!

Some of these tunes I've got, some I'll download tomorrow; I did notice today I upped my pace depending on the music, I def went a lot faster to Avicci.

I'm going to try and get W6R1 in on Friday, try not to worry about Saturday!!

• The top one won't be everyones cup of tea to be honest.I keep on forgetting to put a bit of Avicci in my play list will do that in time for Saturday's run.Ta for the idea and the comments.

Good Luck with Friday and yep I did 20 mins last week what's another 5 mins ! if I sort my pace and rhythm properly should be fine,for some strange reason I keep on running faster not slower than the run before and that is the reason why I am getting tired so quickly.

• Sounds great to me...keep on listening and keep on running.. onwards and upwards! :)

You may also like...