Spring running

Spring running

Hi All,

Looks like everyone is doing awesome things right now. I went out for a run this morning in just a t-shirt so that made me happy for starters. I couldn't decide how I felt so I thought I'd just go and see what I felt like when I got to the point of left for a long one and right for a not so long one! I decided to go left and hit the 7K route again. I'm so happy I did as I knocked about 5 minutes off my time for this route last time. I also ran up a hideous hill which when you flip the route the other way round is a blessing halfway round!!! So I got home, looked at the Runkeeper and was amazed to see that I had knocked 5 minutes off my time from last time.

The other thing is that I am at the lowest weight I have been at for about 18 years. This is an achievement I never thought would come. I'm well on my way to losing enough weight to have reconstruction surgery! This is really exciting prospect.

So stats posted so you can see the difference.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and enjoy the sunshine if you have it!

Love Elsie xxxxx

11 Replies

• Well done Elsie!!! Thats some good running.

• Brilliant Elsie well done that's is a huge improvement :)

• Wow! A 5-minute improvement in a week is surely impressive!

If you felt "Great!" last week, you need to upgrade your app to include "Ecstatic!" among the options. :)

• I'm guessing the fact the last one was a Friday night and this was a Saturday morning may have been the difference hey? How are you doing? E xxx

• Great, thanks.

I graduated yesterday and today I hardly stopped myself from attempting a third running day in a row. Instead I went out for a relaxed walk, looking for some new route. :)

• Whoop, well done you, that's great! It's so great to be able to investigate new routes. I'm trying to catch up on posts so will have a good sit down and a good read tomorrow of the threads tomorrow!

E xxx

• Amazing Elsie, so pleased for you! You really are going from strength to strength☺

• Yeay.. go Elsie!

Congratulations on the great run and your weight loss and the prospect of a new you!!!! :)

• You're getting stronger and stronger! Well done on the weight loss too. Time to buy some new clothes?

• Fantastic Elsie, very well done :)

• Huge well done on the run and on the weight loss. It will make a huge difference to your performance. You are amazing! X

You may also like...