Another newbie :)

Hi everyone, I have just completed my first week tonight ~ I was stuck in a rut with some crappy things happening last year! I needed to get myself off the couch & after a harsh talking to myself I'm so happy I have done the first week. I've really enjoyed it & I was actually really looking forward to going tonight, I love going out in the dark when no one can see me huffing & puffing! Tonight I went to a place where there are loads of runners, dog walkers & it was great just seeing so many people doing the same thing as me...I think I will be a regular there. I'm looking forward to week 2 already!

8 Replies

• Can totally relate .... I've just started wk 3 tonight and am very grateful for the dark evenings to hide my panting !!!! Good luck with it.

• Hi,

I'm new to the forum just this evening too. Just wanted to say hello and well done on starting the programme. I just finished week 2 and was also loving it, but came on the forum to see if anyone has pearls of wisdom about knee injuries - am gutted as the rest of me is raring to go to week 3, but my rubbish knee isn't! Good luck with the rest of the C25K 😄 Nat

• Well done! The sense of achievement after each run is fantastic you should be so proud of yourself.

• Thanks guys. This forum is amazing & is definitely helping to inspire me. Reading all the different stories & support that you all give each other is fantastic :)

• Fantastic Rach !

Welcome to the forum and this amazing programme . It's a life changer and the benefits are immense !

Good Luck and keep going, you're doing great ! :-) xxx

• Thanks Poppy, I feel so much better already with a real spring in my step!

• Well done on your progress, just think about all the other places you'll be able to go as you can run further!

• Thank you Curlygurly, I'm already amazed at how far I go in 30 minutes! Great hair....just like mine but mine's blonde :)

You may also like...