club run totalled 6.88km which perked me up!

Did a club run this morning, which went well, after I had being feeling a tad low lately, and I think is down to the dull rubbish weather, think it affects a lot of us..

Set off in dry weather, did a slow warm up jog to meet up with other members, then did a 5km run which tallied up to 6.88 km, and it stayed dry! guess what! the sun made an appearance :) which perked me up!

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Glad the sun came out for you! Watched the new Death in Paradise last night and was thinking how nice it would be to be running around a Caribbean island this time of year. A girl can dream. Maybe light deprivation is getting to us all a bit

• Haha - I was reading that they have to film in about 42 degrees and drip with sweat - maybe not so great for running!

• Yes maybe they have a skivvie running round wiping them down with towels between each take. Not so glamorous that. Still I'd certainly be willing to give it a try. I actually managed to solve this one early on. Think maybe they're running out of ideas now.

• Yes, sounds good, but I tried running in Lanzarote in 28deg too hot running for me, not keen running here in hot summer when we get it either.

No I'd rather dive for a bottle of champers, or play water polo in the pool against Germany, which I used to do in Ibiza when I was about 25, many moons ago....

• Yes the weather is getting a bit tedious. I do prefer running in the winter cool but all this damp does get you down. Glad you had a good run out today. .

You may also like...