My Running Week

Welcome all to those of you mad enough to read my weekly ramblings. Mondays 10k seemed to go ok, well within my level now, and I ran 1min and 4 seconds slower than the previous week so no pb but still a respectable time of 1:02:48, however I felt really comfortable and wasn't worried when I saw I had been a trifle slower. Wednesday instead of intervals I ran a quick 3.38km in 19.08 so that wasn't too bad either. This morning's run was 5k in a pb of 28.19. I totally overdid the first few k's and suffered for it. I felt really good in the first couple of k's even though I knew I would hurt a bit later on but my splits were 5.10, 5.21, 5.55, 6.09, 5.44.

I hope you all stay injury free and enjoy the Christmas period and keep on running!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Great news Mat that you're getting your three runs done each week, especially at this time of year. Those are fab splits there.

• Oh yes fab splits indeed! And it sounds like you've got your running well sorted, isn't it great to be able to say a 10K is well withing your level xxx

You may also like...