My week of running!

Monday started with a PB, knocked 27 secs of my former PB so ran 28.57. Was so happy, pretty tired but beamed all day. Wednesday I did a brick session so cycled to and from work and then ran 2.5k, that was harder still I am hoping that they get easier. This morning introduced a family member to c25k and he started on week 1 so I went with him. A much harder session than I anticipated because he is so tall and I am so short his stride length was hard for me to keep up with. I was running at about 165 bpm which is at the top end of my range, so even though it was his first session I definitely got a work out on that one. Hope everyone stays healthy and keep on running!!

5 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done with the PB! And for recruiting another runner! X ๐Ÿ˜Š

• That's a brilliant time Mat. 27 seconds off?!!! Wow! That's a lot. A brick session? What's that about then?

Well done for starting another person on this life changing programme. HU should pay commission!

• Well stupidly i set myself a challenge and decided to do a triathlon for myself. So a brick session is a cycle and a run. So for the past few weeks I have been running the speed session on a Saturday, then a 30 minute run on a Monday and a brick session on a Wednesday. I'm actually getting pretty fit lol. I am still amazed that I can run, it turns out I'm not as slow as I first assumed I was.

• Aha! Good for you. No wonder you're getting fit!

• Well done that's a great time....and well done for enlisting family too ๐Ÿ˜Ž

You may also like...