Week 9 - C25K completed!!!

Just finished week 9 run 3 - I've graduated!!!!!!

As no-one was in the house, my husband is away for a couple of days, it meant I could woo hoo and yee ha to my heart's content this time but actually I was feeling a bit down as I'd be on my own congratulating myself when I finished, but as I approached the treadmill I saw there was a gift on it with a card, it was from my husband and the pressie was a Garmin 110 as a well done!!!!!! So, after having a little happy weep I pulled myself together and off I went. Many woo hoos and come ons later I did it!!! Such a great feeling :)

Thank you everyone for the support and encouragement on here. And of course a massive thank you to Laura and to the C25K team :) :) :)

37 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • I want to cry :) grinning like a nutter here :) virtual hug :)

• Thank you!! Virtual hug back! :)

• Oooh proper virtual cuddle going on :) loving your new badge :)

• That's fab! How lovely of him and WELL DONE you ::high five:: :D

• Thank you - high five!! :)

• Congratulations and keep on running :)

• Thanks I certainly will :)

• Never doubted you for a minute :-D

Awesome and enjoy your new fitness.

• Thanks Greg :)

• It's an awesome feeling for sure, congrats on setting your sights and achieving your goal!

• Thank you next stop the 5K!!

• Well done you! That's fantastic! Really chuffed for you.

• Well done Minuette. What a lovely husband you have. You must feel fantastic.

Celebrations tonight???

• Thanks, celebrations tonight for sure!!

• Whooo! Well done lady you did it!

What a lovely husband you have too :)

• thanks and yes I was very touched :)

• thats fantastic. graduation & pressie as well :) you lucky girl :)

well done

• thank you - I'm messing with it now hoping to have some nice charts next week :)

• got mine wednesday :) had to go out for a walk as Id already run before it came, just so that I could plug it in & look at the charts. they are really good & even I was able to set it up on my own :)

enjoy your new toy :)

• Fantastic! :) You deserve it, enjoy the Garmin, I'm delighted your hubbie has recognized your brilliant achievement! :)

• Thank you :) Yes, he's been really supportive which has made it a lot easier!

• Awww, that is so lovely, what a great husband. Congratulations and a woo hoo and a yee ha. Well done :)

• What a wonderful husband! Congratulations on graduating; and now you get a badge too!!

• WHOOOOOPPPPP! Congratulations :) What a lovely suprise nearly brought a tear to my eye...how thoughtful of him

Enjoy your garmin!

• ooh what a star you have there ... and what a star you are! well done. x

• Great news, well done. Will have to let my hubby know he has competition in the best hubby stakes - now where can I leave hints about Garmins?

• i think he'd mentioned it on his blog....you never know he may already be thinking about it!

• yabba dabba doooooooooo!!!!! :)

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

• Brilliant, on both counts! Well done you.

• Well done you ! Are you going to try the Bridge 2 10k next ?

• Thanks! I'm going to work towards running for 5K next, then yes probably do the bridge to 10K :)

• Congratulations!!! Well done you, such a great achievement...I'll hopefully be joining you in the graduation stakes soon. Each person like you is an inspiration to people like me :)

• I've been travelling the last few days and I have been looking forward to hearing about your success- so whooo hooo from me - and very many congratulations on your achievement!!! Go girl!!

• Only just seen this - congratulations on your achievement and on having such a thoughtful hubbie ;-)

• Well done! I'll pass this onto my wife as a hint ;)

You may also like...