I did it!

Completed W9R3 this morning... not a great run by any means! Felt really sluggish and a bit sick most of the way. Then towards the end I thought I was getting a stitch and a pain in my shin at the same time.

Really pleased with myself over the last few months and I've definitely found a new passion in life.

Can tick off that first goal that I posted a while back and crack on with the next one... run for 5k continuously.

Thanks for all the encouragement everyone!

9 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations! Wear that badge with pride! I am sure you will hit that next goal soon - in the meantime enjoy wallowing in the satisfaction of a job well done! Happy running.

• Well done! I've been following your journey and am so pleased to see you have graduated. :)

• Congratulations- a great achievement! πŸ˜€

5k will come- try parkrun if you're able; it kinda sweeps you along and you find you've made it! πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

• Congratulations on your graduation. πŸ˜€ πŸ†

• Whoop whoop! Well done on your graduation. Enjoy your running! x :-)

• You certainly did! That's fab and especially as you didn't feel great on the run. It's a great achievement and you should feel very proud.

• Well done Simon !

Many Congratulations to you on your Graduation and Happy Running to you ! :-) xxx

• Congratulations - I hope you are feeling very proud. Lots of lovely new running adventures ahead!

• Onwards and upwards congratulations

You may also like...