Yet another 5k (and a PB as well)

Yet another 5k (and a PB as well)

I ran the haunted hustle 5k here in Wisconsin. What a blast! There were course zombies (alive...dead?) giving high fives along the way and plenty of creative costumes. It was pretty cold and windy, but I was nice and toasty once we got going. I knocked 2-3 minutes off of my previous best time and came in at 40:46.1 and 563 out of 801 runners (male and female). I'll take that.

p.s. Check out my bling! Both it and my race shirt are glow-in-the-dark!

Last edited by

24 Replies

• Wow thats a lovely medal and photo ! Sounds like a really great time , well done on your pb!!!!😆

• Thank you! It WAS great.

• Fantastic you! I love medals

• Thanks! I like medals too. I also think I will start a scrapbook for race bibs.

• Great photo and medal! The run sounds like good fun - well done on the PB!

• Thank you!!!!

• Well done. Sounds a fab race and run. Lovely bling too!

• Thanks! It was great fun.

• Well done you! Awesome medal!!

• Thank you!!!!

• What a great photo. Well done on your new PB and for looking so good at the end of a race :)

• Aww thanks! It was pretty cold and so my face didn't get so red. 😉

• That is some medal! And GID too? Fab! Well done on your PB xx

• Thank you very much! It was great!

• Fantastic! Well done! And great bling :-)

• Thank you!!!!

• That's so cool and looking great well done I want to do a ghost run on Friday, but my daughter is too scared and I'm not sure I want to do it on my own, although I normally end up running alone anyway!

• Oh go for it! It sounds "frightfully" fun 😉. I love the themed runs.

• What a lovely photo ! I would love to do a Halloween / Ghost Run , sounds fun !

Well done to you ! :-) xxx

• Thank you! Yes Halloween runs are lots of fun. We had one group of runners dressed like a six pack pf beer - they ran toting their crate. Hilarious.

• Sounds like a great event, great time too 😀

• Thank you! It was a blast.

• Well the spooky bling!! ☺

• Me too! Thank you!

You may also like...