Woooo - First Race Done

Woooo - First Race Done

So after having a meltdown all day over the race tonight, I am pleased to report that I finished it and ran most of the way. The hill beat me on the second lap and I walked half of it but I did better than I thought.....and....I wasn't last. Not far off though.

Time - 37.06 which is much better than I thought.

So, pic of me and my first ever medal has to be shared with my couch family.

Jules xx

20 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done Jules...first of many ;-) xx

• Thank you

• ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Yayyyyy, well done you! One medal will become many I think xx

• Thanks B.

Very bad pic as I look terrible with my hair up but hey, it's my running look xx

• NOT bad pic at all....it's an action photo, or after action photo....๐Ÿ˜Š oh that sounds wrong, but you know what I meant...๐Ÿ˜‚

• lol, yeah, I know what you mean xx๐Ÿ˜˜

• Fantastic. Well done you. Brilliant time!! There will be no stopping you now!! Xx

• Thank you Toonlou, sure my 6k yesterday helped a little with stamina.

• And confidence!! Good to know you can run the distance plus!!! Lovely photo btw!! Xx

• Well done!

• Thank you

• Excellent! Love your photo with your medal! Maybe I'll get one, one day! I can imagine how nerve-wracking today must've been for you, I'd be the same I bet. Well done, bet you go to bed smiling tonight!! x

• Thanks Beetie. I have a big smile on my face and have. Feeling I may struggle to sleep tonight.

You'll get one. Never in a million years did I think I was capable of that until I met Laura!!!!

• Dunnja, you look fab! Well done on your race and you have a medal! I would have been a nervous wreck before, well done for taking part!

• Thanks Mim

I was a nervous wreck but it OK in the end.

Park run tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜€

• Well done and nice trainers!

• Thank you ....on both counts

• Congratulations. Well done.

• Well done Jules !! Fantastic !

Your first race and bling- Brilliant ! :-)

Oh there will be stopping you now, once you get that bit between your teeth thats it . Here's to the next one ! :-)

Many Congratulations to you , Go get 'em girl ! :-D xxx

• Thank you Poppypug.

Lovely message.

Jules xx

You may also like...